1(I🎶)

(Not a hc)

"Hey! Why don't we go somewhere?" (Y/n ) asks me. "Where?" I asked while scrolling through the webnovel I have been reading. "Somewhere only we know! A secret place for us to spend time alone without others!" She said with confidence and pure happiness in her voice. I just  looked at her with curiosity ,  and agreed with going with her.

"There's this big tree I found near my house. "

"I know it's not much of a secret but at least it would be more peaceful."

We finally made it to the place (y/n)  recommended. "Sit here! I'll be back." She commanded me.  While she was gone, I peacefully watched the birds fly and the kids playing far away.  A minute has passed, my best friend came back.

"Let's eat while reading!" (Y/n) recommended cheerfully while I smiled and nodded.

Her voice slowly fades.

(Third person POV:)

"I'm sorry I didn't help you." Dokja muttered while gazing lovingly at (y/n) who is laying flat on the ground.  Completely lifeless.

This could be the end of everything.

"I'm off to the underworld now." (Y/n) said and gave a sad smile.  "I did many terrible things.  I truly do not deserve to live." She paused.  "I missed you."(Y/n) then falls on her knees.  The sword still stuck on her chest.

(Kim Dokja POV:)
Flashback

We sat behind the tree.  (Y/n) rests her head on my shoulder.  Next to her was a pile of books from her house's mini library. 

"Would you like it when you get to live in a world of fiction?" (Y/n) asks me.  "Haven't thought about it." I shrugged.  "Maybe yes?"

Her eyes brightened. "Perhaps, you would like to be incarnated as Yu Junghyeok?"

"No."

"Why not?"

I stayed silent and continued reading the book I borrowed from her.

"Because it's lonely."

"And.."

I turned around to face her and pat her head.  "Doesn't have you in it."

"Aww"

"What about you?" I ask.

"Hmmm..  Yes and no!" She answered cheerfully.

"I would like to have powers!  Hehe" (y/n) laughs.

"I want to keep everyone safe so maybe in an action fiction world like the novel you love so much"

End of flash back

"If only you were alive.  We could've went to that tree we used to go to."