2 (IV)

(I got this idea from pucca in love 😭! (Not a one-shot)

(Less kissing btw)

(No kissing on this part

~~

You were on a subway ride because you lend your car to one of your bestfriends. You met Junghyeok at the subway. He was sitting infront of you(you were at the left while he's at the right.). You noticed him looking at you. When you caught his gaze, he immediately looked away.

The train shuts down.  Everyone was freaking out.  A dokkaebi suddenly appeared and told everyone instructions.  In which, we have to take someone's life.  The train was nothing but full of violence.  Some of the people were killing each other but.. Most of them were getting slaughtered by one person.  Yoo Junghyeok. 

You were frozen at a corner.  Junghyeok looked at you and got this feeling he once felt long time ago which was pity.  He tossed a random person to you that was about to die.  You didn't want to kill her and you just wanted her to succumb to her wounds.  However, if you don't, you will end up dying with that person.

Junghyeok handed you a bat he got from one of the people he killed.  "Kill her."   The girl laying infront of you is sobbing uncontrollably.  "P—Please.."   Jungyeok grabs your arm gently and raises it.  "End me." You smashed the lady's head with the bat harshly with the help of Junghyeok.

"MAIN SCENARIO#1 - PROVE YOUR VALUE HAS ENDED.]

NUMBER OF SURVIVORS IN CABIN NUMBER 3707 OF TRAIN NUMBER ___ TO ___ : 2

SURVIVORS

YU JUNGHYEOK

(L/N) (F/N)"

"Huh? What is this.." I asked Junghyeok who's antention was absorbed on the menu thing infront of him. "Choose. You don't have to by the way."

"Who did you choose?" He asked without looking at me. "Well.. No one." I sighed. "Huh? Why?" He finally turned around to look at me. "To be honest, I don't know about any of these constellations so it's best to learn more about them first rather than choosing which now."

~~

"We need to leave, (name)." Junghyeok said and started banging the train's door infront of us so we can go through it and escape.  "Cover your ears."  I followed him and stood back to make the muffled noises less loud.

ROAAR

I looked at the window next to me and saw a huge sea-serpent like looking animal.

One final muffled slam, the door is finally open. Junghyeok harshly snatched my arm and grabbed it tightly then ran into the cabin. "I heard some voices here. They must've escaped." The two of us looked around and saw a door which looked like it was recently forced open.

Junghyeok lets go of my arm and opens the door with full force. "Get out, now."

When we got out, we saw a crowd of humans. They all looked like they were after someone.

"Listen here, (y/n)."

I looked at Junghyeok. "Yes, mister?" . "Those things aren't humans but zombies. There's a way here to escape but these zombies are surrounding it so we have to kill them. Got it?"

I look at Junghyeok with a shocked expression. My eyes filled with nothing but pure fear. "You.. Don't need to kill them actually..".

"Just stay behind me, I'll kill them for you."

"Thank you...".

~~~

"MISTER! STOP IT!" I shouted at Junghyeok who was choking a man. The guy looked at me with his pleading eyes. I continued to shake Junghyeok. "STOP YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!  CAN'T WE JUST GO ALREADY?!" 

"Sorry, but you're younger than me, Pro gamer Junghyeok Yu.  So you're the one who should show me some respect."

~~

"What have you done..?"  I asked Junghyeok while we were running.  "I tossed him into a dragon."

...

"I'm sorry that you had to see that.  Next time, just close your eyes okay?" 

"I'm not a kid.. And how old are you?" I asked him.  "28.  You?"

"Recently turned 27!." I beamed.  Happy to finally know how old he is.  He's just a year older than me so I know I would be comfortable around him.

"You sound happy."

"Really?"

^^