1 (IV ₊˚ʚ)

Continuation of the part 3(previous chapter)

[The parts with ₊˚ʚ symbols are seperate head cannons unless I say that it isn't]

✧.* It's been a while since you two last seen each other.  If only you didn't have work that day, you two would've been together by now.  Plus, you'll be able to know whether he's alive or dead and that you will still be able to look after him.

✧.* If you try to stay alive, you probably will and you might see him again.

✧.* hopefully he isnt dead.  It's very tough to lose someone you love and spent all the time with.

During the sub scenario - survival activities you met him again.

"My name is Junghyeok Yu."

"Dokja Kim is someone I absolutely hate."

You laughed and walked infront of your king.

"Wait..  She's-"

"Haha what!" You wheezed with tears on your eyes.  "We all know it's you, Dokja.  You don't need to lie." You sighed and said: "Our king has said that we will trust you with this meteorite." Y/N?  Who are these people?"  Dokja asked.  "We are the subjects of the king of the wanderers."

"Is tha-"

"Our king doesn't care about having a flag." You cut Dokja off. "Anyway, here is the message from our king."

After teling him the message, his partner shouted while everyone else on your team was leaving including you.

"Hey!  What the hell are you on about?" Dokja's partner shouted.

You turned around to look at them.

You just gave a sad smile to Dokja which meant "good luck."

He smiled back.

Then you left.

"Explain your self!"