1 (VI ₊˚ʚ)

[Next part of 1(V ₊˚ʚ)]

I watched my team members sparring as I sat down, munching on the bread Jae gave me. I turned my head, accidentally catching a glimpse of ___. That's when I remembered what me and Jae talked about. Which was something that I was supposed to ask ___ moments ago.

~~

"Miss? I.. Was wondering if I could leave the team for a while." I asked ___. "It's because of Dokja. Isn't it?" She muttered, still staring at the sky. I scratched my nape and said "yes".

She was silent for a while but then she agreed. I wanted to hug her but that would ruin the peaceful mood. So I just said thank you then left.

Well, I won't be able to find Dokja anyway. I might be lucky enough to find him but I bet that chance is low so I just decided to take a stroll by my self and gather items that will be useful for the next scenario.

Wait- What if I don't know my way back-

~~~

While I was scavenging around the ruins to find items. There, I found Dokja and his partner at the same place where we gave them the meteorite. He was laying down (definetely sleeping) while his partner was doing something on the meteorite.. she's definetely trying to re awaken it.

"Hello..? Is that you two from earlier?" I whispered.

"Ah!" I unintentionally startled Dokja's partner. She grabbed her sword and prepared to attack. I raised both of my hands and shaked my head. "Oh.. It's you from earlier. What do you want?" She asked. Staying with her pose. "I.. uh..". I looked on the ground and scratched my arm. "Let me guess."

She looked at Dokja, who's sleeping peacefully on the ground. "Dokja told me he "was" your best friend."

Was?

Damn I'm hurt.

I thought we are still best friend's?

"But I'll let you pass this time." She sighed and sat down, continuing to reawaken the meteorite. "You're awakening it right?"

"Mhm." She said while nodding her head.

"May I have your name..?"

"Han Sooyoung. From what I heard, I'm guessing you're (F/n) (L/n)."

"Ah yes!" Dokja must've told her.

"Are you Dokja's friend?" I asked then sat next to her. "Dunno."

It was silent for a while.

"I see you're trying to reawaken the meteorite."

"May I help you? I have a lot of mana."

I saw her eyes brightened.

"Thank goodness! I'm almost out of mana. You're a life saver."

I moved away a few inches from her then touched the meteorite. Trying to reawaken it as well.

~~

6 hours later.

"That was tiring.." Both of us sighed then looked at each other. "Wait, why did you stop?"

"No why did you stop?" Han Sooyoung retaliated.

"Because you stopped."

"Well I stopped because my time's done! I was assigned to do this for 8 hours and that guy over there wants to do it for 2 hours only."

"Oh.. Well take a good rest now. I'll watch over."

"Nah that's not needed, you can rest with me."

"Oh?"

"Because Dokja's gonna watch over us lmao" She laughed.

"Oh"

"Well, now you can try to talk to him. You can rest with me if ya want!"

"Alrighty"

We both looked at Dokja. He's squirming. I guess he's about to wake up now. "Ah..". He yawned and stretched his arms then stood up.

...

"It's your friend. She came back."

Han Sooyoung stood up sat on the floor. "It's my time to shine now because of this good upcoming sleep, you can do that now! Haha." She snickered then layed down, cuddling with the air.

Me and Dokja continued staring at each other.

He looks so confused.

—————

The lady from chapter 73's name is __ here for now bc I'm not sure if it's Dokja's mother. I thought she had short hair or smth- but ill change the name later on when I find out who she rlly is.

Anyway, I'll write more of the other character x reader!

Edit 1( i accidentally called it egg- LOOK IT LOOKED LIKE ONE OKAY💀💀💀-)