Pain , Horses pain and horses 🏇🤰🏻

Saturday July 17 th 2015
Happy eighth birthday Lorenzo!!!
8h29
**Everyone is up and ready for the day , they are going to have breakfast with all of the superheroes and princesses from DisneyWorld ! They also had to borrow a wheelchair for Carina because she's not able to walk around far far distances! Andy is pushing the double stroller around, Victoria is pushing little Esmeralda in her stroller . Scout and Prue are also sharing a double stroller, even if they are 4 and 6 years old **

Lorenzo: ohhhh I'm sooo excited to see who's going to come and have breakfast with us !!
This day is amazing and it's only begun !
Carina laughs: ohhh wait until you see what we have planned for you later today!!
Maya: yeah you are all going to have lots and lots of fun !

** Maya and Carina managed to get the park to close up a section with the newest roller coaster in it , and Lorenzo is going to be the first one to try it , along with his siblings and friends **

22h 29
Lorenzo: woahhh ! That was beyond fun momma thank you ** he gave his momma a big hug **
Carina surprised: ohhh you are very welcome buddy, but mommy helped me out too!!
Lorenzo: yea I know ** he also gave his mommy a wonderful hug and a kiss **

Carina: alright let's go to the hotel now huh ?
Ben : excellent idea ! Everyone is exhausted
Lorenzo: yea, I'm tired but that's because I had lots of fun !
Pru : yeah me too! That was soooo fun ! Happy birthday Lorenzo!!
Chloe: yeah !
Lorenzo: thank youuu Pru!
Victoria: yeah that was soooo fun !
Andy : yeah! It was really nice to see everyone having fun !
Carina: yeah ! Ouhhhhhh ahhhh ! Shiiit !
Maya: what's wrong babe?
Carina: I don't know, the baby is moving around like crazy!! Ahhh ! * she sits down in the Disney world wheelchair **

Andy : let's go !

**Maya found an old yet still functioning drape and she decided to put it up in the van so Carina could have a little bit of privacy while on the road trip . They are heading to Nashville next! They are going to see a show with horses doing high jumps, Chloe and Pru absolutely love horses!**

**Fifteen minutes later they were finally at the car , Maya goes in first to install the drape on the door handles and they have attached it to the top of the roof like a real shower curtain does , every hinges and everything! It's easily removable without ruining the car roof**

Ben : okay so every kid is carefully buckled and sleeping!
Carina is rocking her hips back and forth and let's out a slight moan
Bambina... wh— hrmmmm owwwww ! ** she exhaled and inhaled several times **
Maya : okay, babe ! You can come in
Carina: okay... what is this ?
Andy : Maya found that old curtain and we decided to hang it up so you could have a little privacy... without us seeing everything!
Carina: Awnnn thank you so much Bambina!!
** she climbs in the car and immediately remove her underwear **
Victoria: here is that extra pillow, where do you want it ? ** she is handing Carina the extra pillow with her right hand without looking **
Carina: hrmmmmm !! Ahhhhhhhh ! Thank you Vic !
Ben : everyone ready to go ?
Carina: yeahhh ! Oh and I'm beyond sorry if I moan , it's just extremely extremely painful, he's in a weird position for some reason!! And it fucking hurts!
Theo : oh Carina don't apologize for being 8 and a half months pregnant, we understand,
Maya: yeah babe , everything is okay!! You can scream or moan as loud as you want to!
Carina cries...
Ohhhh kaaaay ! Please be careful with the speed bumps !
Ben : yes , don't worry I'm being extra careful!
Carina: perfect thank you!

**They made it to their hotel and they immediately went to sleep, **

————————————————-

Saturday July 24 th
** They have been in Nashville for two days now and today they are going to watch a horse show , doing high jumping and competing **

10 h 20
Chloe: are we going to see the horsies now momma?
**Carina holding her little five years old daughter's hand **
Hrmmmm ... hold on baby.... **She slowly feeling Braxton Hicks contractions.... **
Chloe: are you okay momma?
Carina nods !
**Maya is pushing the double stroller and walks a little faster as she sees her wife and daughter had randomly stopped **
Guys stoooppp !
Carina are you okay?
Carina takes a deep breath
Hrmmmm yeah! I'm fine!!
Andy : when is your due date?
Carina: I'm due August 10 th!
Victoria : so in seventeen days from now
Carina: yeah!
Theo : maybe this isn't a good idea to come to the competition?
Carina: No , I'm fine guys! We've been planning this trip for months and we are going to attend the show and it's practice contractions!!
Ben : okay but this is your fifth baby so if he comes earlier then the seventeen days.. we still have to go back home, that's a 46 hour drive Carina!
Carina: yeah I know, but I'm telling you I'm fine and the baby is still head up right in my ribs and my stomach didn't drop yet so we are good , I'm definitely not in labour!!
Maya: okay, but you will let us know right?
Carina: Yess ! Okay let's go !
Maya: do you want a wheelchair??
Andy : excellent idea Maya, you shouldn't be walking around so much,
Carina : I wouldn't be opposed to one.
Ben : okay I'll go get you one!
Carina: okay thanks Ben
Ben : No problem!!
**Carina suddenly is wondering what if her last baby actually comes while they are on the way back home, those 46 hours from Florida to Seattle are going to be excruciating **
Bambina...
Maya: yeah babe?
Carina: come here, I don't want everyone to hear ...
** Maya comes closer to her wife **
Carina: what if he comes sooner than in seventeen days.. I don't know what I'll do !
Maya: what do you mean you don't know what you're going to do?
Carina tightens her teeth : Bambina! I don't want our friends to see my vagina....
Maya: ohhh babe , you don't have to worry about that! I'll be there to catch him

**Later that night while they are heading back to the hotel everyone is in the car**

21 h38
Maya: breathe Carina breathe...
**Carina HAS AN IMPULSE reflex TO LIFT HER BUTT IN THE AIR AND SCREAMS
AHHHHHHHHHHHH HRMMMMMMK what the actual fuck is he doing?? **
Ben : do I need to stop by the nearest hospital?
Carina: No I'm fine ! The baby is turning around and it fucking huuuuurts , he's diagonally position!
Maya: I know how you can help him get down correctly in the right position!
**Carina breathes heavily **
Hoooow !
Maya; you go onto your hands and knees but with your butt in the air
Carina; okay please help me out!