Night out 🍾

Magsimula sa umpisa

Me and Tyler are in his room just talking about life.
"Hey y/n, I know we've just met today but you seem like a really amazing and friendly person. Do you maybe want to go out tonight? It will be my treat, and we can get to know each other more!"
"I would love that thank you! What time should we leave though? And how are we meant to get back to shore though.."
"I can get a ferry or something, not to brag but I'm a rich kid." He said in a joke voice. I giggled and nodded my head.
"What time should we leave?"
"Does 5 sound good to you?"
"Yes that's perfect Tyler. Well I should probably get back to my place to get ready. I'll see you soon!" I say smiling and hugging him goodbye. I skipped happily back to my room thing until I opened the door and saw Jadens face.
"Y/n can we talk?"
"No Jaden we can't. I don't want to talk to you and I'm going out tonight so I have to get ready."
"Going out tonight? I thought mum said tomorr-" I cut him off.
"Jaden I said I didnt want to talk to you and that includes making a conversation. I'm going out with Tyler and that's all you need to know." I say going into the shower room and having a shower, I washed my hair then did my skin care, put a beautiful dress on.

" I say going into the shower room and having a shower, I washed my hair then did my skin care, put a beautiful dress on

If you don't like it you can change it

And I did my make up and sprayed perfume on. I got matching white high heel shoes and a cute purse to go with the dress. I let my hair air dry instead of my using a blow dryer and i was ready to go. I went out of the bathroom and got a text from Tyler saying he's ready to go, I put my phone in my purse and texted Jayla and Kylee that I'm going out and I'll be back around 11.
"Where are you going?"
"Why do you need to know?" Jaden rolled his eyes and went back to his phone. As much of an asshole he was, he was hot sitting there shirtless. I went out of the room and met with Tyler before going on the mini boat he had.

We were at the dinner table of a really nice restaurant. We were talking about a lot of things when a kind lady approached us.
"Hey! Are you guys ready to order?"
"Yes please, I'll have *what ever you want*"
"Perfect and for the gentleman."
"I'll have a steak with just water please."
"No worries! We have more stuff working then usual so your meal will be no longer then 25minutes. Have a great night!" She took our menus and me and Tyler kept talking.
"It kinda feels like I met you weeks ago, not today to be honest."
"Same I felt like that to!" I say.

We had finished at the restaurant and I had a really great night.
"Thanks you for tonight Tyler." I say looking out at the night sky on the ferry.
"No worries. Hey I've been meaning to ask you something.. I know we've only just met today but you seem really great and I would love to get to know you more and honestly when I saw you at first I didn't even think you were real, your so perfect and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" I say hold up, wait a minute, somethin' ain't right. Without thinking my stupid ass said yes. I don't know why I said that. I've only just met the guy today. But still, he seemed really nice and like a great person and I'm sure I could get to know him.

We arrived back at the houses place thing and we both go our separate ways after giving each other peck on the lips, I thought I would feel something when kissing a guy I really like but I felt nothing. I acted like I did feel soemthing like butterfly's and he smiled then we went out separate ways. I opened my room door quietly incase Jaden was asleep but when I opened the door I saw him eating a girls face off. Why did it make my jealous? Jaden saw me then pulled away from the girl and she looked at me.
"Bae who's she?"
"Bae?" I question.
"Yeah I'm his girlfriend. And if you think your sleeping in this bed with him you can sleep on the floor cause he's mine."
"Excuse you but this is my room, I have the bedroom pass and no one tells me to sleep on the floor, I have a boyfriend that I'm staying loyal to and will always and I want a good sleep so yes I will be sleeping in that bed, if you have a problem with me and Jaden in the same bed then he can go to your room."
"You have a boyfriend? Well I feel bad for him." I was so mad. I slapped the girls face and she looked terrified then she ran out of the room. I turned to Jaden who had his jaw open.
"WHY WOULD YOU BRING A GIRL TO THIS ROOM AND EAT HER FACE OFF?! YOU KNOW IM IN HERE AS WELL!"
"WHATS SO WRONG WITH THAT? WHERE WERE YOU? PROBABLY FUCKING THAT TYLER GUY!"
"I DONT FUCK PEOPLE JADEN UNLIKE YOU!" I say walking into the bathroom. I heard Jaden scream the last part.
"YEAH WELL IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?"
I slam the bath room door shut and scream
"AS A MATTER OF FACT, HE IS!" Now that shut him up. I went out the room after taking my make up off and getting into my pj's, Jaden was already in bed on his phone. I went in the bed  with him.
"I presume she's your girlfriend?"
"Yeah."
"What's her name?"
"Um idk."
"You don't know your girl friends name?"
"Whatever."

After a while of loud silence he broke it.
"The media is going crazy about how you liked an edit of me."
"Are you serious? I unliked it and it was an accident."
"Yeah sure." He turned his phone off and went to sleep and before I knew it, I was asleep as well.

1906 words.