High Expectations

Start from the beginning

Papyrus now was the next in line to do these errands for him.

As Papyrus arrived and greeted the usual members of Snowdin, Monsters reunited on an alleyway most people asked for Sans guessing the possibility of trouble, but the brother cleared his throat mentioning that Sans has been fired.

Everyone immediately started to apologize and refer the shorter skeleton as deceased, Papyrus glared at them and called them out saying that he was literally just fired for being captain, explaining Papyrus was now captain, and Sans was just another soldier.

everyone stood silent, Undyne shifted uncomfortable glaring into them to listen the long skeleton present, Papyrus even though quite akwardly spoke, he mention and suggested as his former brother would do, to treat eachother respectfully and to treat him as a former collegue.
Despite the temptation to laugh at the quick shift of demeanor from their other Boss they all agreed.

 and with that settled Papyrus made his way to his car 

Even though the monsters laid confused with the lack of commands or any assignment for the week they simply shrugged it off.

Papyrus laid nervous in his car as Undyne signaled him to follow. Despite being partners in crime they had their sections and areas to take care of, Undyne later headed to "waterfall", being just the town beyond the sewer's river catching that funny name.

A few days ago, Undyne received a former call saying a bit of a crash with her former business,

Undyne grumbled under her breath as she was in charge of the biggest area yet, just beside "hotland" the only one with the largest and deadass park. sure, it was difficult for one person to manage the area but there was a few by her side, she would be lying if she said there Mettaton started to step in and help, but she was known to be ruthless in her job, which made her more recognized and respected

They parked near the deserted park where there was a large garage of a mechanic sorts, entering Papyrus was greeted with a very strong familiar smell, he despised it already as chemicals mixed and fused fuming as a toxic waste, mostly female monsters, even humans gathered making different mixtures.

She was a drug dealer

A crocodile and a cat perked up stepping closer to the arrivals, "Omg Catty ain't that the Undying Undyne herself?" 
Bratty the crocodile, playfully shifted her eyes to Papyrus, scanning him the best she could, giving a confused look not recognizing the monster. 
"It's Sans little brother!" Catty jumped clapping her paws, "I haven't seen the baby bones in ages!" 

Before the girls could gather a questioning, Undyne stepped in between, making it clear she's here for work only.
"What's the problem?" she decently said
"jeez party pooper much?" both groaning slightly to show them a slight problem, this years harvest of goods wasn't the best as they said, it really doesn't make such an effect or maybe it does so much as one of the girls casually used it and literally died (sounds so funny in my head)

So, they couldn't tell if what they would sell was good enough for humans to buy from monsters, making their drug even better than the market's

Crack was usually the drug they made, cheaper and faster, it sold wildly around the area, but their provider had a bad harvest huh? We'll see about that

She cursed internally, loudly even as it usually takes eighteen months to grow those fuckers, coming out shitty is literal millions of dollars grasping away.
As Undyne decided or not to ripe to shreds to her dealer, she saw in the corner of her eye, Shyren, someone she knows that held a sister who helped in the harvest, even if Undyne went and made amends for their mistake, it wouldn't be fair to make other people pay for it.