Undusted Desert

so yea reminder there is going to have mentions of violence, racism, cursing, and torture.
please be aware of these subjects cause its a mafia for crap sake, it might have been their daily basis to deal with these stuff

________________________________________________________

"I'm glad to see you back Sans" Asgore smiled, Sans had the habit to appear when he pleased, but this time he couldn't bare to walk without making his bones rattle with pain. 
Asgore haven't notice him at first, reading some letters he recieved he shouldn't have  from nowhere even if he gave a heads up, some letters fell by Sans, he could reconize the handwriting anywhere it was from one of his best friends. Toriel.

 Sans came back to the headquarters to report about this morning, the result should be that he convinced Tony in paying, that he was presuasive enough to avoid any conflicts, to walk out unharmed, but he did what he shouldn't have, he got defensive, impulsive, he desobeyed his orders, he unleashed war. 
Now how do you explain that to your Boss

Asgore wasn't stupid, he worked at tha mafia for decades, he knows when someone is hiding something, lying, or even suspicious, but he had to admit that Gaster had raised a smartass in those areas.

"so I believe that everything went well?" Asgore asked calmly, ordering his papers. Sans didn't even dare to make eye contact with the big man, his fedora made some shade against his skull but it wasn't enough, he had broken bones, ribs and even a crack on his skull, these things weren't going to be easy to hide.

"you could say that" he swayed tiredly, despite the light pain he felt by the movement it was unperceptible.

"how exactly did it went Sans" he asked in a more serious tone. "it went peachy" "I'm serious Sans, whatever you said or heard could be important for future business" Sans leaned on the desk hiding his shifting hands, Asgore tilted a bit, this is unusual of the skeleton, he is suddenly stiff and twitchy.

"Sans look at me for a second" he mumbled pushing himself up, "wha-- boss im fine, as i said it went peachy, smooth, peaceful even" he stammered backing away holding his fedora tightly.
BINGO

Asgore got closer, quickly taking Sans arm, with his hand covering nearly his whole forearm, Sans could not escape even if he teleported, I don't think he has the enough energy to do so.

Asgore flickered the fedora away, it took convincing to make Sans to look his way revealing a huge crack on his left eye socket, Asgore could already make the pieces together, he squeezed Sans arm making him yelp.

"What the fuck did you do Sans" Asgore's eyes shined a bright orange intensely, he lifted Sans not stopping how he pressed even harder with each passing second "ah-- owowoow okok! Asgore, I made a stupid mistake! I'm an idiot, a moron I'll make it up to ya i swear!!" he pleaded desperately, but Asgore wasn't convinced 

"What the FUCK did you do Sans

"nothing just something stupid!" the pressing was unbearable , he squirmed feeling his bones bend in wrong places

"Care to tell me?" he squeezed tightly as ever, the huge hand finally closed to a fist, Sans unfinished cracks were now completely open. a horrible screech was heard in the whole headquarters.

"I-I shot him!" he whined cleaching to his fractured arm

"you did what!?" Asgore lost grip finally freeing Sans, with a loud thud Sans injuries seem to open, the crimson liquid started to flow once more. "...I killed Tony, Asgore" he whispered, Asgore now wouldn't even look at Sans, one of his best men made the most stupid mistake they could ever made, that one mistake could cost thousands of lives and the ones coming after, the one thing that costed so much work to make, was lost, humans weren't going to trust another monster in centuries. Asgore slowly made it to the door, with a loud thud he left Sans alone in his office.
Sans in pain felt miserable, absolutely weak, vulnerable. he really is a moron, an idiot, a mistake as his father liked to call him. Glad he wasn't here to laugh at his state now.