🗒Unwanted specimen🗒

Hello my lovely flops, this next chapter is a very smart request that i wouldnt have even come up with, and I cant sleep so i thought it would be smart to execute such idea!

No spoilers because i dont wanna give the entire story away

May 5th 2023
Muichiros pov

I sat on the bus, listening to Beauty Full by Dami. Today was a big day for me, I'm gonna finally confess to Genya. Tanjiro told me he liked me back and gave me valuable evidence. I know I tried to lie about it, but the slow-burn has been too slow. Its been what 5 months? Yeah five months, howd I go five months without forgetting?

Dami must have my back, because when I got off the bus I saw Genya at the door. He smiled when he saw me, but I couldn't help but see a freshman staring at us, or him specifically. It was Valentina, fucking Valentina. Shes a freshman, Genyas a sophomore, he's the age of a junior! He stayed back. I tried to ignore it and Genya and I walked inside, our friends were in the back of the cafeteria. Inosuke and Zenitsu were playing fishy fishy cross my ocean but they got yelled at by Mx Calendar for almost knocking Mx Parker down. Thats their fault to be honest.
"They're lunatics" Tanjiro said
"Mx Calendar is so fucking booooring, once I leak that real name he's gonna be praying" Inosuke growled, furry?
"Well maybe if you didn't almost murder the fucking principal, we wouldn't be here!" Zenitsu exclaimed. I looked at Genya and smiled
"Y'all are gonna have a blast in detention" I said, Genya nodded in agreement
"You guys wont believe it, you know that freshman Valentina?" Genya started, My heart dropped instantly, were they dating? "She keeps staring at me its weird, I think she has a crush on me" I sighed in a bit of relief, thats when Tanjiro asked
"Do you feel the same?"
Genya shook his head
"No, thats a fucking freshman!" Genya shouted "And I prefer men so damn much you wouldnt ever catch me kissing a woman" I made a big sigh of relief, and with that the bell rang. I hugged Genya goodbye and went to my shop, but Genya pulled me back.
"Meet me at the Parker tree, Lunch" He told me
"Will do, see you then!"

With that I walked to my shop, sitting at my table with Avery, Blair, Mello, and Naomi. Blair was watching a movie, Avery was swooning over a freshman they became besties with named Jainiey, Mello was blocking his ears in annoyance and Naomi was dming Kim on instagram. I sat down at my seat which was next to Naomi, not a mistake because shes funny.
"Hey Muichiro, your seem very nervous. You good" Naomi asked, I nodded
"I'm confessing to Genya today" I told her. Naomi slammed her hands on the table earning attention from Blair, Mello, and Avery.
"FUCKING FINALLY!" She yelled, "Oopsies sorry!!!"
"Naomi go listen to Itzy or something" Mello said, Naomi gladly did so. I was contemplating my existence until lunch which was so silly!

Lunchtime
Genyas pov

It was always lovely to have a break from doing electrical work every day, I get to eat and I get to sit down. Whats better than that?

Well right now, I would rather be taking apart a project I did. I made a dumb decision to confess to Muichiro. I know Valentina is going to confess to me any time soon so I chose a place freshmen wouldnt know of. The Parker tree is the tree that memorializes and honors the Parkers long chain of wealth, beauty, and success. The current heir is Josephanine Parker, since she is richer than Gertrude Parker AppleGates children. Josephanine is Gertrudes oldest granddaughter, shes a billionaire. She created the school after buying the island at only 18 years old, and Mx Parker you might ask, well they're a middle cousin. Mx Parker was only 17 when they were made principal of our school, now theyre 27. Its insane but if someone else were principal the school wouldn't go how Dr. Parker-Lawliet wanted. Mx Calendar is just Mx Parkers fiancé.

I waited at the door and gasped for air, I drank my water and went on my phone, but I noticed an un-Muichiro like figure coming my way.

I was fucked, it was fucking Valentina.

She walked up to me smiling, then she leaned up and kissed me.
"I like you Genya!" She beamed
"Yeah, and I dont feel the same way" I said, she looked fucking crushed, as she ran away in tears I saw what looked like Muichiro running away.
"Mui Wait!" I yelled. It was too late, because he was in his shop classroom. Fuck, I fucking hate Valentina.

At Muichiros house
Muichiros pov.

I stormed inside, I threw my bag on the couch and slammed the door. Yui didnt fail to notice that I was upset. When I sat on the couch he sat next to me, I was already crying.
"Mui, what happened?" He asked me
"Genya! He kissed fucking Valentina!" I cried out "A fucking freshman, who he said he didnt like!"
"Thats all I need to hear, hes gonna pay" Yuichiro said under his breath, with that the doorbell rang. Yui went to the door and opened it, by the seems of it it was Genya. Why him?
"What the fuck do you want freshman kisser?" Yui asked
"I need to talk to Mui, it's important" Genya said, Yuichiro was fucking livid
"YOU BITCH, YOU BROKE MY BROTHERS HEART NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT?" Yuichiro yelled "HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LET THAT SLIDE"
"Look Yuichiro, she did it without my consent i didnt think she was gonna do it!" Genya exclaimed, I stormed off to my room and slammed the door.

I then heard knocking, then the door opening. It was Genya
"What the fuck do you want" I groaned, Genya looked sad, sincerity in his eyes. His beautiful purple eyes, he was the reason I loved purple.
"Muichiro, I'm sorry, I didnt think she was gonna ruin it" Genya told me.
"DAMN RIGHT YOU SHOULD BE, AND YOU SHOULDVE BEEN AWARE SHE WAS GONNA FOLLOW YOU TO THE FUCKING TREE" I yelled, "HOW COULD YOU?!"
"Muichiro, I'm sorry, I love you" Genya cried, was he crying too?

Without thinking, I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly, we stayed hugging, crying at the same time. It was a sad yet happy moment. Since the crying exhausted both of us, we fell asleep on the phone.

Yuichiros pov

My brother Muichiro and his said boyfriend Genya have been in Muichiros room for a suspicious amount of time, so I decided to check on them. When I got to Muis room, I opened the door to see both of them passed out on the floor happy. Damn these bitches are gay, oh well, If muichiro is happy I am too.

That was a fucking speedrun
Ikr!
1thousand words and its a speedrun. Idk what to tell you im just like that!

anyone wanna buy me this?Anyways, byeeeee I have school

Anyways, byeeeee I have school