🗒Minions 🗒

Hello flops!!! I have returned. I am on the way home from vacation as i am writing this. I remained unactive on this story because to put it simply... I forgot this story existed. The reason i forgot is i am going through an Ado phase, actually it might not be a phase lol

Genyas pov.

The premier of "Minions: the rise of Gru" was happening today. I thought itd be a good idea to go on a silly date with my boyfriend to see it. I thought it would be funny if we webt in suits, but you see... I havent asked him yet. I have the tickets im just as my brothers friend Shinobu would say, "A pussy"  She still calls me a pussy even though we are literally dating and I asked him out. After what 2 and a half months of peer pressure and Inosuke complaining that the "Slowburn was getting too slow"

I decided I would just text Mui and ask him if he wanted to go today, If not I can give the tickets to Sanemi. Maybe he and Giyu can go.

Genyas text messaging!
(brought to you by Ado)

Genya: Hey Mui!
Mui <3: hi genya
Genya: I got tickets to see the minions movie, do you want to go with me?
Mui <3: ofc i do! we could wear suits like those cishets do.
Genya: THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING
Mui <3: telepathy 😋
Genya: Mui i dont think thats what telepathy is
Mui <3: i forgot, whatever what time is the movie.
Genya: 8
Mui <3: Perfect.

Real world
(Kinda yknow)

I jumped up in excitement as I ran to my closet to get a suit or something formal to wear to the movie. Sanemi came into my room and looked at me weirdly when he saw I was roaming through my closet.
"Genya what the fuck are you doing?" Sanemi asked
"Im looking for a suit to wear to the movies" I responded,
"Thats not what you wear to the fucking movies!" Sanemi yelled
"For minions you do" I said
"Whatever weirdo, let me guess you're trying to impress that goldfish brain dude?" Sanemi supposed.
"Mui?" I asked
"yeah that dude"
"Kinda, Mui isnt a gold fish brain though" I said in defense.
"Whatever I was gonna say that I was going somewhere with someone and to keep the door locked, but It looks like you have something to do. Just make sure not to forget the spare key and not to lock yourself out" Sanemi told me
"You bet!" I responded, My brother slammed my door closed, probably not intentionally.

7:30
Muichiros pov

I fastened my tie and grabbed my skateboard so I could make my way to Genyas house. I hope I dont fall on the way, I really dont wanna ruin this suit because it was expensive as fuck. I dont remember where it was from and why I had it, but I remember that Kokoshibo ( I forgot how to spell it) spent 123 dollars on it. It may have been for Doumas wedding or something. Like I said, no clue, dont remember. When I left my room my uncle looked at me in shock.
"where the hell are you going dressed like that?" Kokoshibo asked
"Minions" I stated, "Shit im gonna be late"

I ran out the door and got on my skateboard, i started skating the direction I always do to get to Genyas house. I go to Genyas house all the time so I remember the direction by heart, shocking I know. Its really not that far though.

Genyas house!!
(brought to you by girls by aespa)

I picked my skateboard up and laid it up on the wall of the porch (Idk how to explain have mercy) I then knocked on the door since Genya told me it would be locked. The door opened and I saw Genya, he looked extremely handsome in his suit and tie.
"Hey Mui!" He greeted. I was stuck admiring him. "Mui, you in there?"
"SHIT SORRY HII" I shreiked
"You like the fit huh?" Genya teased
"Shut up" I said sharply.
"Im speaking though" Genya laughed
"THIS IS WHY YOURE A PUSSY" I yelled.
"OH SHIT"

The movie!!
Third person pov

Genya and muichiro stood outside Genyas house, they were confused as hell because they didnt know how to get there and if they walked theyd be late.
"How are we gonna get there?" Muichiro asked
"Follow me, I know a way" Genya told Muichiro. Skeptical, the younger boy followed Genya to his garage where he opened it and got a motorcycle out. He then closed the garage.
"What the fuck" Muichiro spat
"Yep!" Genya said.

After a shit ton of convincing, Genya was able to get his boyfriend to agree on riding Genyas motorcycle to the movies. The two were on the motorcycle, Genya trying really hard to avoid the police.
"Genya, are you sure this is legal?" Muichiro asked
"No" Genya replied "I know my ways though ive done this before, plus were almost there!"
"If you get us killed, just know i Pre ordered Ados new album, and my Kyogen album comes in tomorrow" Muichiro expressed in concern.
"so you finally listened to that song i showed you last week?" Genya supposed.
"Well, I did right when you sent it, I really liked the song so I forgot to tell you" Muichiro said "I listen to Ado quite often now"
"I mean as you should, Were here by the way" Genya stated "You survived"
"for now..."

After minions!
Genyas pov

Muichiro and I got back onto my motorcycle, Mui was holding onto me for dear life which was kind of funny. It was that he just wanted to live so he could unbox his Kyogen cd that sent me. I tried to be as careful as possible not to find police cars,

When we got there, Sanemis car was in the driveway, I parked my motorcycle where it was because I wasnt in the mood to open and close the garage again.
"Mui were back" I shouted, no response. I turned my head to see that he was sleeping. I dont know how he was able to sleep like that, but I carried him on my back and waked inside.

What I saw was Sanemi and Giyuu sitting on the couch watching "Diamond and Greg the prequil" wrote by Julie Ryan and Abby, starred in and directed by Abby. Music provided by Misskistm. It was the scene where Diamond dumped Wyatt for Chad because Greg and Chad were a thing. I guess they heard me close the door because they both turned around.
"Looks like you two are home" Sanemi stated "why the fuck wasnt the motorcycle in the goddamn garage when I got home?"
"Nemi I had to use it so we werent late for our movie" I said in defense
"GENYA WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT TAKING THE MOTORCYCLE OUT LIKE THAT" Sanemi yelled.
"Not until I get a license" I sighed "Can you quiet down a bit Muichiro fell asleep"
"Im awake" Muichiro said "Just didnt wanna walk, you can put me down now"

Omg cliffhanger?!!!! Lol jk he goes home lol. Anyway I love ado and you cant change that! Peace lolsbsbdbabbsbfb

 Anyway I love ado and you cant change that! Peace lolsbsbdbabbsbfb