💟Meeting gone reversed💟

Hello lovely flops, this is a wonderful request thingy from someone and the idea seemed fun to do so were gonna see what happens!

Again no spoilers, but please thank this person because without them you wouldnt get an update 😝

Im ok i promise.

Muichiros pov

I woke up bright and early in the morning in my mist estate. I saw a spirit, it was that stupid Julie spirit. He comes and annoys me every day.
"Morning Muichiro" Julie said
"Morning Julie, what the fuck do you want you pink haired bitch" I snapped
"Woah bro, chill I was just telling you that you have a meeting today" Julie explained "Now if youll excuse me, I have to go see how that Maxine girl is doing"
"She will never notice you, ever" I sighed
"Yeah she will, one day" Julie shouted
"Yeah if you werent such a pussy and used ur weird god powers to make urself visible or something" I told him.
"FUCK YOU" Julie yelled, eventually he disappeared and I sighed in relief.
I went into my closet and grabbed my typical uniform and went to the bathroom to get changed and brush my hair. One problem though, I felt strong pain in my stomach. Oh well I have a meeting, and I am the Mist Hashira so I can get through everything.

On the way the meeting, the pain was becoming more unbearable and I felt uncomfortable down there. I want to fucking kms rn, Im just kidding! I didnt think about anything at this point because I forgot that I'm trans, I think its because I havent been referred to as she in a long time. Nobody knows that I'm trans though. Thank the lord.

When I got to the meeting i immediately sat down. I received some looks and a few are you oks but I just said I was fine.
"Muichiro, are you sure youre ok, youre not being very flamboyant right now" Tengen asked
"Fuck off bitch" I said. The other hashira looked at me like I had just threw him off a cliff "What, I just told him to fuck off he needed to hear it"

With that the master came in, so we all Bowed and he got to speaking. I was irritated which usually Im not, usually I just zone out but it was impossible given the immense pain I was in. I guess Shinobu noticed.
"Muichiro, are you ok?" Shinobu asked
"Yea," I spoke.
"The meeting is over, you may now return to your estates" The master announced. When I stood up there was a pile of blood under me. Everyone noticed. I was in so much pain, plus i was pissed off.
"MUICHIRO ARE YOU OK?!" They all shrieked, even Giyuu shrieked. Thats insane.
"Im fine, im just on my period thats all" I said.
"BUT YOURE A GUY" Tengen shouted.
"Yeah, Transgender, FtM. I still go through menstrual cycles because I was a boy born in a girl's body, simple as that" I explained. I felt a shit ton of pain as I collapsed in tears.

Genyas pov

I saw in the distance Muichiro on the floor clutching his stomach. I ran to the sight immediately. I cant see my boyfriend in pain like this.

When I got there there was a bit of blood on the floor. The hashira all looked panicked.
"WHICH ONE OF YOU BASTARDS HURT MY BOYFRIEND" I screamed
"Genya, hes having cramps you IDIOT" Sanemi yelled.
"MY FAULT FOR BEING CONCERNED, ILL TELL GIYUU YOUR TOP SECRET DONT TRY ME" I yelled back. Nemi shut up immediately after that.
"Cant we just take the poor boy to the Butterfly Mansion, hes hurting" Mitsuri said. Shinobu nodded and said "Lets go"

I carried Muichiro bridal style and followed Shinobu to the butterfly mansion.
"Thank you Genya" Muichiro muttered
"For what?" I asked
"Saving me from that flop Tengen, hes a fucking flop and it's embarrassing" Muichiro said
I almost died laughing but I didnt want to be referred to as 'That Flop Genya'

Alrighty you lovely flops heres your wonderful update. Idk how wonderful it is lol

this is sponsored by Sneakers by Itzy possibly being done fir my december recital