Ame: Yes and Yuki being here doesn't help me think everything's okay over there....

Yomishi: ....I think you are worrying too much, there has to be a reason why she is so confident staying here.

Ame: Too confident😒.....

{Night Time}

*Cut To The Dorm*

Ame:...*writes on the notebook angrily*

Daisuke: What are you planning to do for the summer?, Ame?

Ame: Going home, Daisuke sorry I don't know if I wanna stay here any long-

Daisuke: *pats his shoulder* hey just promise me you'll return come back to class next semester

Ame:.....I will Daisuke....i definitely will

Daisuke: I know you will otherwise I probably gonna spend next semester alone too

Ame:.....I won't let that happen....

*Yomishi in the dorm with Yuki as they're laying in their bunk beds as Yomishi asked Yuki

If she sure that the wilderness is safe and if Ketsuki is real?*

Yomishi: ...........Hey...... Yuki... Are you sure the wilderness is safe?

Yuki: Yeah, I'm pretty sure, Ketsuki is more capable than me....

Yomoshi: .....Is she real? This Ketsuki person?

Yuki: Yeah she is, she is... She is just like us...

Yomishi: ....Is she? *Looks up at the ceiling in worry*

[Next Day In Class]

Miss Yoshii: Now Kids you all are ready to talk about what you're going to do during summer Vacation?X3.

All: Yes Miss Yoshii!

Miss Yoshii: Alrighty who wants to step up?

Keno:.....I like to...*walks on up and unfolded her paper and reads her essay*

I plan to go out of town and probably Take a part time job somewhere for the sake of going out there not out of country but out of the city to find my calling.

Miss Yoshii: Where you plan to go?

Keno:.....Confidential, Miss Yoshii but I'll share it if they accept my dad's request!X3

Miss Yoshii: Great to hear! We're looking forward to seeing your progress!X3

Kazunari: That was simple, I think this is going to be piece of cake.

Miss Yoshii: Now who is next?XP

Shirushi: *Raises hand chewing gum* Right there Yoshii-Sensei *walks up to the front of the class and pulls out her paper*