AU Info!

So In This AU, Izuku and Shigaraki are Twins. Izuku is the Eldest Twin while Shigaraki is the Youngest. They All Have Different Types of Quirks.

In This AU Inko was the Queen Of Japan(Yes I'm doing this that way) and she sadly Has Passed away. So Izuku is Now the King at age 19,while Shiggy is The Next in line Prince.

Yes The L.O.V. (OR league of No Dads!) still exist just a Different type. AFO is still a Big Villian And Kurigri is still With Shiggy(Not AFO). Toga and Dabi are with Izuku and Shiggy.

Dadzwa and Dadzu(Aizawa and Nezu) know about Izu and Shiggy Being Royalties(there will be something happening later on in the series). Bakugo is Not Izukus Besties or Childhood friend(in this au they Never Met).

Aizawa and President Michael(or Hazashi) are together in this AU. Izuku Is going to be Asexual and I don't ship him with anyone(Toga Likes Izuku but Platonic ONLY!!).

Dabi runaway and met izuku and Shiggy,Toga as well. There now Besties. Shiggy Don't like All Might.Shinso is Fri3nds with them.

For the Ships I Am Doing its going to be this:
-Erasermic
-Shinkami
-Kiribaku
-Hotwings(Dabi x Hawks)

NO SMUTT!!!(Sorry but No)

As for school aka UA there will still be classes. Also I've had this idea for a while and just been brainstorming ideas to make it. I will also be posting on ao3 as well.

Nezu sees himself as Izukus Student because of How Izukus Quirks Works.(Yes He only has 2 but one has multiple parts(he's op asf)). Bakugo and Izku Never Gone to school together so theve never met before. Shinso Still Adopts Lots of cats.

That's so far what I've come up with for a Little info on this AU. I'm going to try and Post chapters it may take a while since I Have Work T^T but I'll do my best because when posting a chapter her means posting a Chapter on ao3

Here's my Ao3 page https://archiveofourown.org/users/LunaGodOfLies