✡️ 3. The Chosen One ✡️

Začať od začiatku

The darkness that surrounded me when my eyes were closed, made me picture an outfit. It was an outfit I had never seen before. Like magic, the outfit floated towards me and it got attached to me. First, a leather black tank top with one strap stuck to my body along with leather black pants. Like someone was drawing over me, black leather combat boots appeared on my feet and around my waist, a snake-like belt appeared on me. It had small chains hanging. Talk about total grunge. On top of all this, a beautiful black cloak appeared around me. To my surprise, it had those curvy glowing-like green floral designs but with snakes. To my surprise, they moved.

Just as those beautiful singing voices stopped, my eyes opened up and to my surprise, I was in the outfit that just was in my mind. I twirled around to see if someone was playing some magic tricks on me. But to my dismay, there was no one around to be playing any pranks or whatever with me. Just then, the door burst open with a freaked out Aoi staring in utter shock at me.

"Omg Zu! Don't tell me they bewitched you!" Aoi exclaimed in shock and quickly held me by the shoulders and turned me to the left and right to see if I was alright like a parent.

"I am alright idiot! Geez! Give me a break already! But I should be asking you that! Is your brain doing alright?" I asked, rolling my eyes and pulling his head to check.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! But I kinda-" he was suddenly cut off by a girl in anger screaming.

Aoi quickly took cover behind me while I slowly walked out of the room to find myself staring into a room fully frozen in ice with ice crystals hanging from the ceiling. The girl who happened to be screaming was Rue. She had the darkest of black long hair with her skin being a little pale. But she was outstandingly beautiful, though she had dark eyeliner with dark lipstick. Her outfit basically said "I'm a witch". She had a typical witch outfit with those pointy witch hats. All she needed was a broom that could float. From the state she was in right now, she had slipped on ice.

"You! I want to kill you! I want to rip your heart out and eat it raw!" She screamed, standing up to her feet and pointing angrily at Aoi.

"Woah! Woah! Let's not get graphical here. What just happened here though." I asked stretching my hands in order to protect Aoi from the sides.

"Your friend there, iced the whole place." Xin answered with a smile.

Xin was someone who seemed to be a cheerful person even though he was the oldest of all of us. I knew a little about them when they introduced themselves to me when the Queen left. He was cute too. He was the one that looked totally Asian. From his introduction, he's Chinese. His outfit spoke of superiority. He had on a typical military type outfit but in total black and those green shiny designs all over him.

"Wait, you did this?" I turned around and asked Aoi in shock.

"Yeah! It's not my fault my powers went out of control! She scared me!" Aoi pointed at Rue, still hiding behind me.

I just sighed when Enzo stepped forward. He had blonde hair with green eyes. His eyes were sharp too, which made him look like a reptile. His outfit was similar to Luca.

"Okay everyone! Enough! We are gonna be late for assembly! Aoi and Azulrea will be having their selection ceremony." Enzo spoke with so much seriousness that all of us got really silent.

He kind of reminded me of Mr Isaac. Just as we stepped out of the room, Enzo used some kind of power that made the room go back to its usual self. But, Aoi and I looked in awe at how amazing this place was. We were on top of the third floor where the roof was legit glass that you could see the sky. It was night time with a lot of stars visible in the sky. But in the glasses, I spotted golden designs of different animals glowing.