𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 42

*Warning*- "Soft" Leonardo will pop up often in this chapter :3

~ 𝓐𝓹𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮 ~

"yeah" I looked at him  "I..I love you" he looks around other than me  "you what" I joked and held myself up with arms  "you heard what I said" he cleared his throat  "is not that hard to say it again" I chuckled still looking at him  "I don't like repeating myself" he stares at the ceiling  "that's it you are just gonna say it once and never again" I pout   "that's not what I mea-" I cut him off   "I love you too Leonardo Valentino" I kissed him on the cheek  "thank you for giving me another chance to make things right with you" he pulls me in for a hug  

"okay, let's go eat some dinner" I got up and grabbed his hoodie on the floor  "did you make dinner yourself" he asked as he put on his boxer  "I did but with the help of the chef" I brushed my hair a little  "alright lets go" he comes out of the closet already dressed in sweats and he went topless  "I can't focus on dinner if you go topless" I stop him from leaving the room  "then we can go for another round, I am not that hungry" he smirked and grabbed me closer to him by the waist  "Leo no, let's go" I push him away and ran downstairs.

I ran towards the kitchen and bump into a hard chest  "oh sorry" I stumbled back and look up just to see a really tatted random man  "amore you want some wine" I hear Leo walking up to us  "Rafael what are you doing here" Leo walks over to him and gives him a hug   "oh right this is my girlfriend, Aphrodite" he introduces me and hearing him call me his girlfriend made my heart flutter  "Aphrodite this is my cousin Rafael" he takes my hand and pulls me closer  "hi nice to meet you" I offered my hand out for a handshake  "hello bellissima" he takes my hand giving the back of my hand a kiss  "non provarci nemmeno" (don't even try)  Leo takes my hand back from his grasp.

"overprotective are we" Rafael chuckled and put his hand back in his pocket   "what are you even doing here" Leo asked and drags me along with him further into the kitchen away from Rafael   "your brother tole me you needed my help with something, so I flew here from Paris ditch my own party to come help you" he shrugged  "I don't need your help here go find him instead, I am busy right now" Leo waved his hand   "well I am sorry I came by at a wrong time to say hi to my cousin" he rolled his eyes and just waved Leo goodbye.

"annoying bastard" he cursed under his breath  "why are you so annoyed with him" I asked  "nothing he is just annoying" he opens a cupboard and grab the wine glasses  "come on Leo I don't even know much about you or your family" I begged  "Aphrodite is a really stupid reason, you don't have to know about it" he sighs  "come on Leo, whether its stupid or dumb I still wanna know" I grabbed onto his big ass arms. He looks down at me and finally gives in  "fine" he carries me up and sits me down on the counter top 

 "so when we were in our younger age he used to steal all of my girlfriends, because he was always way more fun and exciting than I am, I am more of a introvert and I don't talk a lot and girls seem to find that as a turn off but nowadays girl seems to like that a lot but anyways is because of that it built up my resentment and I have always hated him cause he shows no remorse in stealing all my high school girlfriends" he leans in to my neck. 

 "is that it, you are annoyed at him just now just cause you think he may have wooed me into his arms" I chuckled  "I guess I mean the fear is still there, cause I know I am not much of a fun type and you may get bored of me" he sighs and looks me in the eyes.  "hey look at me I will never get bored of you okay" I hugged him  "I love you" he say it with ease this time  "I love you too, now let's eat" I jumped down from the counter and grabbed the plates  "the food is in the oven the chef left it there so it wouldn't get cold" I gesture him to go get it

"wow did you really help the chef make this" he asked taking the pasta out  "yeah, but he did most of the work" I smiled  "well it looks good" he places the big bowl of pasta on the table  "I need to stop by my parents place tomorrow" I say  "sure I can drop you off and send you home after your visit" he pours me a cup of wine   "is fine you must be busy, you have been with me for the past week and barely got to work" I slightly smiled. if he came with me my dad would be furious is best I keep him away from Leonardo for a little while longer.

"no is okay I will drop you off, don't argue with me on this" he argues back  "but-" I try to stop him but he cuts me off   "no but's you know you won't win this argument, I will drop you off and send you back home and that's the end of it" he shove the pasta into my mouth I gave him a glare  "don't glare at me, you were gonna try and argue back, I needed a way to shut you up for a bit" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and drank my wine, my hands were sweating from being so nervous I was afraid if my dad saw him he will start a commotion and I am not fucking ready for that shit.

"are you done" he asked  "yeah" I nodded  "alright let me take that for you" he gets up and take my plate  'thank you" I get up as well and give him a kiss on the cheek before I walk out  "hold up, come back" he stops me  "yeah" I took a sip of my wine and look back at him  "one more" he say   "one more what" I tilt my head   "come here" he look at his feet and up at me asking me to move closer. I walk closer to him  "here" he puckers his lips   "so needy" I chuckled and give him a peck  "okay now you can go" he smiled and walks over to the dishwasher.

This side of him is something I want to see everyday but I know his anger issues will always get in the way.

here is Chap 42, is finally gonna end soon I hope you like this side of Leonardo. anyways I hope you enjoyed reading and liked it  thank you for reading and supporting  love ya'll <3