Beast Unleashed

Victor's POVHey, my name is Victor Foster

Victor's POV
Hey, my name is Victor Foster. I'm living with my family at Coral Harbor. I went to college as a freshman at Coral Harbor and intern at Grid Battleforce. I usually go to do school work at Riptide Gym every day but sometimes I will go to Grid Battleforce. Anyway, I was doing my homework in Riptide Gym alone. This is the homework for Freshman Seminar which is doing a project discussion post. All of the sudden, I hear something. I walk to the karate class to see Blaze kick the new guy in class which is Devon but Devon duck in time.

Devon: "That was really close."

Ravi: "Blaze, leave him alone."

Me: "Yeah, he's not even in trouble. He is not doing anything to you at all."

Blaze: "Back off, Ravi and Victor."

Blaze and Devon started fighting each other, which makes Ravi, Roxy and me a little nervous. Devon flips over Blaze, which is really impressive by the way. Blaze is about to punch Devon but Devon caughted the punch in perfect time.

Devon: "Careful, someone gets hurt."

Blaze: "Someone is you."

Blaze roundkick Devon as Devon moves back. Blaze punches a window pole. That is going to hurt his hand a bit.

Devon: "I tried to warn you."

Blaze pulled out two sticks from the floor as Devon rolled under the floor. They're continuing to fight.

Roxy: "Blaze, stop!"

Me: "Please do! This is insane!"

Devon grabbed one of the sticks as he put it onto the ground and rolled backward. Blaze is ready to finish him but Devon knocks his hand to get the second stick on his hand and crosses him with the two sticks close to his neck. That is a shock to the karate class and me included.

Devon: "Okay I'll admit a couple of your moves were a little challenging."

Out of nowhere, we hear a different voice.

Mayor Daniels: "Devon!"

Devon turns around to see him.

Devon: "Hey dad."

Roxy: "His dad is the Mayor?"

Me: "That was unexpected."

Mayor Daniels: "You are leaving. Now!"

Devon turns back to Blaze.

Devon: "Thanks for the lesson, Blaze."

Devon throws the sticks back to Blaze as he leaves Riptide Gym.

Blaze: "This isn't over."

After that was over with the karate fight of Blaze and Devon, I'm done with my homework to do at Riptide Gym. Later, I was in Grid Battleforce at the morphing room with some scientists including Nate. Blaze, Roxy, and Ravi are in the tube where they are morphing into Power Rangers for the first time. We are checking the cadets to make sure it's ready while Nate presents the Mayor with weapons. The Mayor left with his assistant to go to the ceremony.