"Oh my. . . cookie." Evie said, "What was in that?" she asked as the band started up and the crowd jammed to the beat as Ben sang.

"Did I mention that I'm in love with you? And did I mention, there's nothing I can do? And did I happen to say I dream of you every day? Well let me shout it out loud! If that's okay, ay, ay. If that's okay. I met this girl who rocked my world like it's never been rocked. And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop. I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me, but look at what you've done you've got me down on my knees. Because my love for you is ridiculous. I never knew –"

"Who knew?"

"- that it could be like this. My love for you is ridiculous. My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S."

"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S."

"It's."

"Ridiculous!"

"Just."

"Ridiculous!"

"And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss. Well did I mention that I'm in love with you? And did I mention there's nothing I can do? And did I happen to say I dream of you every day? Well let me shout it out loud! If that's okay, ay, ay. Yeah! If that's okay."

The crowd was getting so worked up Drac had to head out of the bleachers he was getting jostled around so much. When he reached the bottom he was pushed once more into one of the band members. The guy turned and Drac saw it was that son of Aladdin he'd seen the other day. The guy smiled at him and offered him his trumpet thinking Drac had tapped him wanting to join in. Remembering the fun he'd had with the keyboard he shrugged and took the instrument. He turned his hat back around so the brim was out of his face and the son of Aladdin quickly showed him where to hold the trumpet and he started to play, blowing along in time with the beat the rest were playing. He figured it out quickly and was jamming with the others in no time.

"I gotta know which way to go come on give me a sign. You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine. Don't wanna go another minute livin without you, cause if your heart just isn't in it I don't know what I'd do. Because my love for you is ridiculous. I never knew –"

"Who knew?"

"- that it could be like this. My love for you is ridiculous. My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S."

"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S."

"It's."

"Ridiculous!"

"Just."

"Ridiculous!"

"And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss. Come on now! Oh yeah. Yeow! Alright."

"Hey!" When Ben threw his jersey to Mal in the bleachers all the girls around her swooned.

"Alright."

"Hey!"

"Because my love for you is ridiculous. I never knew –"

"Who knew?"

"- that it could be like this. My love for you is ridiculous. My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S."

"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S."

"It's."

"Ridiculous!"

"Just."

"Ridiculous!"

"And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss. Come on now!"

They finished playing as Ben crowd surfed to Mal and stood next to her.