8

(random yeosang pic bc how good does he look here???)

You wished it was not Sunday.

Everyone was home. Yeosang was home, Jongho was home, and you were still in your bed wondering if last night was real (of course it was) but more importantly, what was gonna happen next.

"Breakfast is ready!" Jongho called and you finally got up, taking a few deep breaths before going to the door and stopping for the umpteenth time, groaning. You were sure you could act normal but you weren't so sure because if Jongho was in a playful mood...

He was.

"Hello, Minnie," he placed the food on the table, Yeosang half asleep zoning out, "Slept well last night?"

You glanced at him- that was a casual enough question. You replied with a yes, and he sat down next to Yeosang, urging you to take a seat as well.

"And? Sweet dreams last night?"

You paused, nearly glaring at Jongho who very casually sipped on his coffee. "Oh yes. I had the craziest dream last night."

"Really? What was it about?" Yeosang was finally interested and Jongho couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Well, let's see," you placed your elbows at the table, staring at Jongho, "I think I recall, but... I think I was making out with someone in that dream. I didn't do something stupid in the bar or later, did I, Jongho?"

"Ew, you didn't have to tell me that," Yeosang groaned, "It was a dream, right?"

Now both of you siblings were waiting for Jongho to respond who was shaking his head at you, "You didn't do anything stupid last night. Not anything I recall. Do you remember the poor guy you made out with?"

"Both of you shut up, I don't need to hear this first thing in the morning," Yeosang shook his head wildly before going back to his breakfast.

"Well, I don't think I do... but I think he had red hair. Kind of like yours, I think."

Jongho gaped at you, stifling his laugh because oh, you were treading on such dangerous waters right now. He should have expected this- you were always like this. "Too bad it was a dream, huh?"

"Ah, too bad," you went back to your breakfast as well, nearly laughing out loud when you felt Jongho kick your leg under the table while pretending to be busy spreading jam over his bread. You teased him back as well.

"I have a few days off soon because of an event," Yeosang announced, "I was wondering if I should go home. I haven't seen mom and dad in a while."

"Oh? When?"

"Next week. I think I have four days off, but the weekend is gonna come right after so that means I have six days almost," Yeosang looked at you, "Should I go?"

"Definitely, mom and dad miss you a lot," you nodded.

"Well, thank goodness Jongho is here for now," Yeosang slumped back, "I didn't want to leave if you were all alone here."

Oh.

"Um, I can take care of myself, thank you very much," you looked at Jongho, "How's your dorm situation, by the way?"

"I need to check tomorrow but I think I can go back in two weeks," he looked at Yeosang, "Should I stay here while you're gone?"

"Yeah, if Minnie's comfortable with that," Yeosang looked at you, "One word and we kick him out."

You laughed nervously, "Oh, I'm good, I don't mind."

"Really?" Jongho asked, a faint smirk on his face.