5

It was one Saturday night when you were invited by Wooyoung and San for drinks. You dressed up casually, wearing a black bomber jacket over black jeans and a white top. Tying your hair in a half ponytail, you came out of your room, noticing Jongho watching the TV half lying down on the couch, Yeosang sprawled down near him as well.

"Hello, loners, I'm going out," you announced.

"Oh? Who are you meeting?" Yeosang spared you a glance while Jongho looked interested.

You grinned, "Wooyoung and San."

"Oh god," Yeosang groaned, "She's going to come home either laughing her ass off or crying."

"Have a good time- make them drop you home or call one of us if you're all too drunk to walk home," Jongho shook his head as a scenario popped into his head.

10 minutes later, you were at the restaurant that Yeosang had shown you once on your way out. Wooyoung and San were already there, cheering when you came and you took a seat next to San.

"It's been so long since the three of us hung out," Wooyoung grinned, "Remember the last time?"

"There's a reason I refused to entertain the two of you afterwards," you muttered, taking a sip of the beer they poured for you, "Are we all drinking? Who's going to remain sane if we all drink?"

"Oh, loosen up," San waved a hand in dismissal, "We'll make sure you get home, don't worry."

"Right," you grinned, "Let's get wild."

You matched their energy, enjoying the fried chicken as you all talked about life, everything and anything, recalling old memories-

"I remain unbeatable when it comes to drinking," Wooyoung practically smashed his glass down as he announced, San already tipsy and swaying, almost falling down twice now and you had to put him back in his seat by his collar, "Look at him. Tsk."

"I'm not drunk, I'm just... tipsy," San giggled and you and Wooyoung made a disgusted face as you two looked at each other.

"Your tolerance is fair too," Wooyoung raised a brow, "Have you been drinking a lot ever since we left?"

"Well, I needed to get on your level, didn't I?" You flashed a smile and you both clicked your glasses.

"So, Minnie," Wooyoung leaned forward, "Boyfriend yet?"

"Nah," you shrugged, "Sadly, I remain single."

"Boring," he rolled his eyes, "Don't you even like someone? Any pretty boys in your class? If you ever wanna ask about some guy, you can ask me- I practically know everyone."

"Oh, I've heard," you scoffed, "The very famous Jung Wooyoung. Life of parties."

He smiled cockily, slumping back in his chair, "That's me."

"What about you? I remember there was this girl you had your eyes on in highschool-"

"That's ancient history, long forgotten," he mumbled, "No, but sometimes, I think about her."

"Ayy," you laughed, "That's both adorable and disgusting."

"It was a crush," Wooyoung nodded in acknowledgement, "And I have moved on-"

"She has a crush, Woo," San mumbled and you gasped, slapping San's head and looking at Wooyoung, "Is San a big mouth when drunk?"

"Only with me," Wooyoung was suddenly very interested in what San had to say, "Who does she have a crush on, San?"

"Hey!" You glared at Wooyoung, "San, I swear to god, if you say anything-"

"Oh, come on!" Wooyoung let out a frustrated sigh, "I thought we were friends, Minnie. I even trusted you when I told you about my highschool crush and you helped me, didn't you? I'll help you! I won't tell anyone!"