☔︎ 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 • ʟʏʀɪᴀ x ʟɪᴇғ ᴍᴏᴏɴғᴀʟʟ

𝐀/𝐍
𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚢𝚊𝚢!! 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚒 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘.
𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚏?
𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚑𝚌 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚜 18 - 19
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚄 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊.

( 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 )

☁︎ ☁︎ ✈︎ ☁︎

The ether grew darker as the sun set down , though it was barely noticeable from the clouds of smoke in battlefield. They successfully made the Nether retreat from the territory , unfortunately to the expense of hundreds and thousands of lives.

The smoke began to clear , slowly , the surroundings finally grew more visible. Though , it would've been a far better sight if it didn't.

The savage horde of the Nether left no markings of remorse or mercy for their enemy. Large flames engulfed most of the snowy biome , fallen airships barely recognizable from its damages , and the corpses of the fallen heroes of this cruel war.

Lyria stared horrified , from what she saw. All she could see were the dead bodies of the people she once called friends. She tried to find atleast one survivor , but to no avail. Still , she kept searching , and searching , desperately. Until she landed upon a certain person's lifeless body.

". . . no . ." she thought to herself , not believing what she saw , ". . .this- this can't be . . . Lief . . "

She held his body tightly , desperately trying to find a pulse , or something else that could possibly indicate that he's still there. But nothing.

"Lief . . . Are you still there . . .? . . . Please . . . Don't leave me . . ." , this scene was familiar to her ; it reminded her of what happened not long ago , when her sister died.

While the smoke lessened , it was her vision that started to darken and blur. Her tears continuously fell , without rest. She sat there paralyzed , surrounded by the corpses of those she was close to , while hugging tightly the dead body of whom she loved the most.

𝐀/𝐍
𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚒 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 , 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙???

𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡 : 320