♡︎☁︎ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 • ᴘᴀᴛʀɪᴄᴋ x ᴀᴢᴜʀᴀ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ

丂ㄒㄩ千千:
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐀𝐔/𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎.

['<•>']

« ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ: Rockythewolf588 »

❝𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎❞
▶︎ ●──── 3:00
⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻

◎ ══════ ❅ ══════ ◎

❄︎

Patrick sighed as he stared at the window that reveals a magnificent calming view of the white and bright full moon shining over the midnight blue starry night sky, that contrasts the yellow lights of the torches and lanterns from the vibrant, loud, village below, with people chattering, dancing, or just enjoying the look of happiness of their brothers and sisters now that they can finally be in peace.

It's been an eternity since the last time the Frostbourne people held a celebration as lively as this. The undead Lord, Herobrine, had tormented long enough. Now that he has fallen, there should be no more threats for them to be afraid of.

Atleast not for now.

However, that is a story for another day.

He would've been lying if he said he's not joyful now that the undead Lord is defeated, he was, not until he was informed about the late grandmaster's death.

It was agonizing not only for him, but also for the rest of the council and people. Theo was a honorable man. The people loved his compassionate and determined mind. The council admired his combat and leadership skills. He was like a father to Patrick.

The father he lost 14 years ago.

He had just realized his tears pouring down his cheeks when his reminiscing about his griefs and losts were disturbed by the knocking on the door.

He wiped his tears and steadied his voice. No one should see their new leader like this.

*𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤*

*𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤*

*𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤*

"Come in."

The door opened revealing a certain blue-haired scholar. She looked gorgeous like always. Her hair was tied up in messy bun. She's wearing a her usual white lab coat, with a black shirt and shorts underneath.