Chapter 6:Smile Till It Hurts.

Jen just stared at him without any expression on his face.

Jihyo clenched his fists and he gritted his teeth angrily when he noticed his reaction.

"So??Where's your boyfriend? It's so surprising that he's not with you?" Jihyo asked him in mocking tone as he glances around them.

Jen smiled at him sweetly and he confidently respond.

"Is it inappropriate to asked your ex that kind of question? And you even asked me boldly in the mere fact you have somebody with you?" Then he glances at girl who was too stunned to react. " You're the new girlfriend I assume?"

The girl just nodded her head as she gave Jihyo a fierce glare.

Jihyo's face turned red in embarrassment and anger. As he tried to avoid the question glare of his girlfriend.

But before he can react Jen excused himself as he turns his back at them.

"I have to go! I have an appointment with someone who's loyal,reliable,honest and lastly faithful." Then he gave Jihyo a look of disgust. "Unlike somebody in here even in a relationship he cannot even stop himself from flirting or even doing one night stands with other girls or wait I forgot! Third sex people for money and thrill?"

"What!" The girl exclaimed in shock tone.

Jen waves his hand as he left the two.

"Wait! Don't tell me you believed him?!" Jihyo asked in tense tone.

The girl gave him a loud slap as she left him.

"Your voice gave you in! I felt disgusted that I was hanging out with you! Don't ever try to call me again! I'm thankful that you confronted that gay! I finally realized that my warning bells are real!" The girl exclaimed angrily.

Jihyo watches the girl followed Jen who disappears among the crowd of people on the busy mall floor.

"That bitch! You're really getting in my nerves!"

He clenches his fist as he tried to look for Jen.

"Damn it! Where did he go!"

He checked every aisles or stores that Jen might went but he cannot find him.

Meanwhile.

Sherwin looks at himself in front of the mirror.

"I think this looks too formal." He muttered as he winced at his outfit. "Polo and slacks? It's a movie date not a debut."

He quickly took it off and he took out a shirt that made him smile.

He closes his eyes as he reminisced that day.

"Ahm.. hi Win!" Jen greeted him in awkward tone.

"Oh hi Jen!" He smiles at him as he gave him a quizzical stare.

"I know it's late but I just wanted to give you this." He gave him a gift bag and He look at Jen in surprise.

"What is this for?" He asked in surprise tone.

"Ahm.. happy birthday.." Jen whispered as he turns his back at him.

But before he can response Jen quickly runs away in hurry.

Sherwin peeks at the bag's content and he saw a stuffed toy and a branded shirt in it.

He snaps back to present as he clenches the shirt that he's holding. He glances at stuffed toy that was laying beside his pillow.

"I guess I know what will I wear now." He whispered as he started to prepare for their movie date.

Jen keeps on glancing behind him.