🍋𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐼𝑠....Different....🔞 Alex

-3882 Words

She Asked, He Showed Her

Noone

Y/n and Alex are really good friends but recently they've been going.....far. Just not as far as she wants. Whenever it gets too far Alex stops and changes the subject. It frustrates Y/n because they've become friends with "complications". Y/n finally got fed up with it after a makeout session at Alex's place. The feeling of his hand caressing her thighs was all she could think about even in class (college). Today Alex wants to take her for lunch and the sunset. Y/n saw this as an opportunity to finally make him give himself to her.

After school she went to her shared apartment and got cleaned up well. She showered and got changed into a pair of shorts, a black cotton sweater and platforms. Her roommate is gone with her boyfriend a lot so she's often alone yet her roommate still pays rent. She had time before Alex was coming so she tried to sleep but she was having a hard time.

Yn's Pov

"Why do I produce so much fucking melatonin if the shit isn't working ugh !" I groaned.

No matter how sleepy I am I can't fall asleep. It's so frustrating. Why is my life so shitty sometimes. Even when finally getting a thought of sleep I sneezed. I just gave up. Fuck sleep. Since there was literally nothing to do I called Alex.

"Hey pretty lady"

"Hey Alex"

"What's up you alright ?"

"Yeah but I'm kinda bored and have nothing else to do"

He laughed. "Do you want me to come and get you ?"

"Please ?"

"Yeah I got you. Give me a few minutes Brandon's following me"

"Ok that's fine"

"Alright"

(Skipping because I'm lazy)

"Hey Alex" I hug him as he opens my door.

"Hey pretty girl" he says as he placed a kiss on my forehead. Once I'm in he goes to get in also. "Good ?"

"Yep"

"Ok so we can go ahead and get lunch I'm sure you didn't eat yet"

"Not at all. Have you ?"

"Nah I wanted to make sure we are together"

"Mm, how was your day so far ?"

"It was okay. School was fine, I stopped to see my parents but my aunt was there so Brandon and his friend wanted to hang with us today. "

I nod.

"How was yours ?"

"Regular. School, home. But I tried to nap and I couldn't for shit. It's so stupid." I rolled my eyes. "But it's cool I'll try harder later."