🍋𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑒,𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒🔞 𝐴𝑠ℎ𝑡𝑜𝑛

-2237 words

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑖𝑚 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝...𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦

Noone

It's 2:50 AM, Friday morning at Y/n's home that she shares with her mother and sister. This is one of the weekends her and her boyfriend, Ashton decided to stay at her house during their year and a half long relationship leading them from high school. Ashton played basketball and Y/n was a bit too shy to do public stuff like that so she just enjoyed supporting him. It started as a casual flirt. He's hot but she's quite the charmer with her confidence when she wants something. He asked her out for a movie and sunset watching. Weekly dates like that and his amazing personality immediately won her over.

She wasn't always in relationships so it worried her that she moved too quickly but she had already won him over when she offered to go dutch on lunch for their first date. Now they're in a stable relationship going into adulthood together. Spending much time at each other's houses, trying to go out and using their free time. Tonight they stay at her house because he wants to take her to the zoo tomorrow. Normally it's her who can't sleep but tonight he can't stay asleep no longer than 20 minutes. This led him to becoming a whiny mess and needing his girlfriends comfort.

"Babe?" He says while sticking his face into the back of her neck, hoping she wakes up but no answer. "Baaaaaaaaabbbbbeeeee? Wake up" He now turns her to face him and starts to kiss her face until her beautiful plumped lips form a pout.

"Yes baby what's wrong ?" She asks, still not opening her eyes.

"I can't sleep. Help."

"Do you wanna cuddle some more ? I'll rub your head."

"Hmm......yeah let's cuddle. But don't turn this time. I wanna be close to your face."

"Alright, come here."

"Wait...."

"Hm?"

"Can you take your shirt off ?"

"Ashton" She says with a stern tone.

"Please"

She sighs and lifts her arms indicating she wants him to take it off. He slides the shirt off, throwing it to a nearby stand for the night.

"Ash..." she lets out a slight chuckle "that's the turtle tank isn't it?" She said referring to the tank housing her two pet turtles.

"They'll be fine. It'll be nice and warm." He shrugged as he slid down to meet her chest and held onto her as if she was his bear keeping him from having nightmares. A slight conversation started as she slid her black and red medium-long stiletto nails through his soft, dark and curly hair.

"You smell amazing" He talks softly into her chest with his husky voice. The guy had a voice that could bring you to your knees and make you feel like you're levitating at the same time. Especially mornings and nights, Y/n still could barely contain herself when hearing him.

"Thank you. I'm surprised I smell like myself after being engulfed in your cologne so much"

"Gotta keep my scent. The stronger, the farther people will go away."

Did I mention that he's so whipped it's pretty much a deep obsession? He'd never treat her as an object but he definitely didn't want her to go anywhere. Good thing she has his full trust.