He's going to freak out when he gets up and sees that everyone is gone. There's also a possibility that Billy might hurt him again.

"We take him with us." Dustin smiled "what, no, no way," Mike objected, walking in again.

With one hand on her hip Julia said, "remember what I said; you have to listen to me."

Mike threw his head back, "Julia, he's going to freak out and slow us down."

Dustin shook his head, "That's not true he's going to be cool about it. He likes this kind of stuff," he said confident.

With that mindset in mind they took Steve with them.

Julia was going to walk to the driver seat, but Max won her to it. "I'll let you drive this one time," she said, lifting one finger, "as long as you stay within the speed limit," she told Max.

"Yeah, of course," Max said with a determined expression.

Julia took a seat in the back with Dustin and Mike.

Max started to drive, "I still think it was a bad idea to bring him," Mike said, squished against the door, looking down at Steve, who slightly moved.

He got his hand to his face. He was walking up. "Hey, buddy, don't touch it," Dustin said, moving Steve's hands from his injured face.

"It's okay; you put up a good fight, he kicked your ass, but you put up a fight," Dustin said nicely.

Steve blinked a few times, looking around. "Okay, you're gonna keep straight for half a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai," Lucas told Max as he looked at the map for directions.

"What's going on?" Steve groaned, trying to sit up, and he had a better look at what was going on.

He saw who was behind the wheel, "Oh, my God," he exclaimed, and then he looked to his right, where Julia was sitting next to Dustin.

"You let her drive," he asked, raising his voice slightly.

"She's driven before," she answered calmly.

"Yeah, in a parking lot," Mike added.

"That counts," Lucas said from the front.

"They were gonna leave you behind. I promised that you'd be cool, okay?"

Steve shook his head rapidly. "Stop the car, slow down," Steve yelled, scared.

"Max speed limit," Julia reminded the young redhead. "I told you he'd freak out," Mike complained.

"Everyone shut up. I'm trying to focus," Max screamed, looking back. "Eyes on the road," Julia pointed to the front.

Distracted by the chaos, they were going to miss their turn, "Oh, wait, that's Mount Sinai. Make a left. Make a left turn," Lucas said.

Max turned abruptly, the tires screeching, hitting a mailbox in the process. Everyone screamed; Julia held on to what she could. She was going to get sick.

They made it to their destination in one piece. "I told you, zoomer," Max said, proud of herself.

"I'm not letting you drive again." "What; that's not fair. I got us here," Max said as the boys got out of the car and got the things they needed from the trunk.

Julia got out, and following behind her Steve fell off the car. "Let me help you," she said, helping him get on his two feet.

"Hey, where do you think you're going," Steve asked Mike as he walked away.

The young boy ignored him, "Hello! We aren't going down there right now. I made myself clear."

The kids continued to ignore him.

Julia put on the bandana covering her face from her nose down. If you can't beat them, join them.

Steve rushed to Dustin and made him drop what he was holding. "Hey, there's no chance we're going to that hole, all right? This ends right now!"

With goggles on and the bandana covering his face Dustin responded, "Steve, you're upset; I get it, but the bottom line is a party member requires assistance, and it's our duty to provide that assistance. I know you promised to keep us safe so keep us safe."

Steve slightly shook his head and sighed. He got his backpack from Dustin's grip. Pretty much against his will Steve followed the kids.

They went into the tunnel. Mike was in the front looking at a map, confused, unsure where he was going.

Steve caught up to him "any of you little shits die down here, I'm getting the blame. Got it, dipshit, " Steve said, looking at Mike. "From here on out. I'm leading the way. Let's go," he said, taking the map.

Julia looked around through her goggles at the creepy tunnels she didn't want to get lost in here.

"Hey, a little hustle," Steve said, bringing her back from her thoughts.