"want me to brush your teeth again princess?" eddie smiled at steve as he patted the sink counter as an invite to sit. "can i brush you teeth this time?" steve asked, his eyes sparkling when eddie nodded. he jumped on the counter as steve wet both of their tooth brushes and put on some toothpaste.

just like eddie last time, steve positioned himself in between eddies legs and started to brush his own teeth with his left hand and eddies with his right. eddie giggled at the feeling of someone brushing his teeth for him but he liked it nonetheless. he looked at steve, admiring his eyes once again, then his nose, his toothpaste covered lips, his rosey cheeks, his messy bed hair, his cute rounded ears. eddie loved all of it. all of steve.

"i'm done princess" steve proclaimed as he spit the toothpaste into the sink, eddie following his steps, doing the same. "damn your canines are really sharp" steve noticed as he pried eddies mouth open looking at his teeth. "watch out stevie or imma suck your blood" eddie wiggled his eyebrows at steve who smirked "would rather you suck something else." eddie snorted "i knew it was coming." "oh that's definitely what you'll be saying" steve didn't stop smirking earning a slap from eddie who shook his head in amusement.

"i kiss you once and now you got all sort of dirty jokes?" eddie hopped off the counter, washing his face and drying it with a towel before checking himself in the mirror. "oh wow, think that cream of yours worked, my curls look amazing" he looked at his hair, seeing how bouncy it is. "i know right? you look amazing" steve smiled as he stepped behind eddie, pulling his hair out of his face opening it up a little. eddie smiled at him in the mirror.

"let's go eat baby" steve patted eddies butt again. "you gonna feed me baby formula?" eddie joked making steve laugh. they decided on cereal and coffee neither of them being up to do anything this morning. it was 10 am and to be true, they both wanted to go to sleep but were now way to awake to do so.

so, they just sat on the couch watching looney tunes their mouths full of cereal as their eyes sparkled in the morning sunlight. their arms were pressed against each other and every now and then one of them would nudge the other one because they wanted to break the silence but that only ended in them bursting into fits of giggles before staring back at the tv.

once they finished they decided dishes will be left for later and continued to sit in the couch now steve in between eddies legs, his head resting on the curly haired boy's torso as he pretended a small man walked all over eddies boobs. "steve, what are you doing?" eddie asked after a minute of steves finger stomping. "my little soldier has discovered the softest place in all the land" he said with a narrator voice, eddie snorting. "so this is what goes on in your brain" he tucked a strand of hair behind steves ear so the boy can see his 'little soldier' better.

and so they laid there, steve playing soldiers on eddies boobs and eddie giggling at random commands steve gave to the invisible soldiers. he truly was a child. he guessed he missed it since his parents weren't around much, even in his childhood. so he opted to pat his head and enjoy the oddly calming sensation of steves moves.

when steve finally killed all of his soldiers off in a game of what eddie could only describe as brutal revenge they decided they wanted to go see robin, and vickie as well and tell them the happy news. eddie in his head wasn't sure what they should say. i mean, they kissed but you can't really just put it like that. and he can't say they're boyfriends because neither of them mentioned anything about it. and to be truthful, eddie wasn't sure if he was ready for the word boyfriends just yet. he liked them being together so that's probably what he'd say.

steve once again blasted abba in his car speakers and eddie once again enjoyed watching him hit the wheel in rhythm and belt the lyrics out loud. and he was honestly a good singer. a great one. if only the music eddie and his band played would be his style he'd totally ask him to join.