5. Don't freak out

Start from the beginning

"Umm-Thanks. And yeah I'll text you the address of tonight's race, if you're still up for it."

"Yes, send me the location. I'll be there to cheer you."

"Okay bye." He said and hung up the call. I bit my lip and smiled in excitement.

"Who is the guy?" Raquelle smirked.

"What guy? It was no one." I looked down.

"You are blushing, bitch!" She laughed.

"Fine, there is this cute guy, He is a racer and we are going to his race today." I said. I got three text messages from Y/N. I quickly opened it.

Freaky Blaze:
*sent a location*
The race starts at 6.
Don't bring cops, please😅

I turned off my phone and smiled.

"I wanna meet this racer guy ASAP." Raquelle raised a brow.

"You have met him already."

"I did? Where? When?"

"You'll get your answer today at 6pm." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"This is perfect." I said as I buckled my shoes. I stood infront of the mirror to take a last look before leaving.

"Y/N! Where are you going?" Henry asked.

"I-am going out." I said.

"I can see that." Henry rolled his eyes. "We have a race today, dont you remember?" He asked. He was preparing his car for the race.

"I do. I will be back within an hour." I said.

"An hour!" He exclaimed. "You cant go."

"Why not? I am all ready for the race. I have checked the tires of my car, I have done all the repairs and checked the suspension. Everything is ready." I said.

"Great. Then help me with my car."

"What? No. You can do that yourselves."

"I cant. It will take so much time. I want your help so we can fix it quickly." He said.

"Then take your RX7 for today. It doesnt need any fixing."

"Dude! Just look at this beauty. You think RX7 will attract more girls than this?" He said while gesturing at his NSX.

"Do you want to win the race or attract girls?" I faceplamed.

"Why go for one, when you can do both?" He smiled.

"Henry, please. Its important, I have to go." I said.

"Is it a date or something?"

"Wha-A-date-pfft-No. Not a date." I chuckled.

"Then come on, help me with this." Henry said.

"Alright, let me make a call first." I sighed. He nodded. I called selena and told her that I cant meet her today and she agreed but she said she is coming to my race.
'Is she into racing?' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV:

"Good luck, Em." I said. The race was about to start. Emily was going first, followed by henry and Y/N at last.
Everything was going well but Y/N was a bit furious. The opponent team's last man was monty. I just hope everthing goes well and calmy.
Emily got into her car and so did her opponent.

"5...4...3...2..1.." Both the cars started the race. Henry left us to prepare for his turn.

"Y/N, you..." I tried to say something but I trailed off when Y/N's phone started ringing. He looked at the caller's Id and his eyes widened.