Broken TV

Mason sits down at the tv waiting to play on his Xbox that Liam always plays on, before hand, Iko was watching BFB before Mason got on the TV. Mason turning on the TV, in shock and anger, seeing the TV broken on the right hand side. The 15 year old had a black tank top and gray shorts on.

"LIAMM!!!!!!" Mason shouted angrily holding the controller in his hand.

The kid came down, fidgeting his shirt, "did I do something wrong?" He asked, still fidgeting the shirt.

Mason pointed to the tv, "This. Did you do it?" He answered, "Say it NOW"

"I uhh.. IT WAS EMILY!" Liam said, pointing upstairs, The 8 year old was wearing a Fnaf shirt and blue jeans.

"Oh really?" Mason said, raising one eyebrow while going up the stairs.

The 15 year old entered the pastel coloured room , Emily had been in her den playing with play dough, making stars and hearts.

She looked up at Mason, "Want one? I made one just for you!" She said while holding a blue star up to him. The 5 year old wore a pink dress with peach leggings underneath.

"Ah, but I can ask you one question." Mason said, kneeling down to her.

"Ooh! What is it?" She asked, putting her hands on her knees, coming closer to him.

"Did you break the tv?" He asked.

"No? I think it was Lilac.!" She said, pointing to the mint green room with purple led lights.

"So now I'm literally going back and forward now, ain't I?" He thought, exiting the the room.

Mason entered the room, Mint green wallpaper, purple led lights, anime posters, and paper cutouts of character on the wall. The 14 year old was playing cookie run on her phone, and was wearing a black shirt with pink leggings.

"Hey uh.. what's up?" She asked, turning her head to him.

"Did you break. THE TV" Mason said, his tone was angry because he had been annoyed by the tv situation.

"No! I've been staying here ever since we came back from the store! It's probably Iko since she's the last one." Lilac said.

"Ugh.. I'm sure this will be the LAST one.." Mason mumbled, walking to the 13 year olds room.

He walked into the room, red wallpaper, a blocky plush on the bed, many posters on the wall. The 13 year old wore a white shirt and red leggings.

"What are you doi-" she asked before Mason grabbed her shirt.

"You BETTER TELL ME YOU BROKE THE TV OR ELSE!" Mason shouted, spit coming out of his mouth on her face.

"Or else what?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Or else a swirly.." he said, still grabbing her shirt.

"O- okay! Fine! I broke it because blocky was eliminated!" She said, closing her eyes preparing what was gonna happen.

He put her down, she fixed her stretched shirt. He dragged her by the shirt into the bathroom, "Okay! Atleast dont stretch this again!" She pleaded.

Glaring, Mason turns her around, smirking as he reaches down her red leggings, dragging up her redish pink panties, with Blocky patterned on them. "OW!" Iko squeals.

"SWIRLY TIME!" Mason grins, lifting Iko off her feet, listening to her grunt. He dangled her over the toilet, only to dunk her head into the water, still keeping her in the air by her stretching panties as he flushed the toilet. Truly tormenting his sibling.

"You asked for it." Mason smirks, lowering her closer to the toilet, dunking her head back into the water. This time sure to swing her around in the panties, knowing the small teen was truly suffering due to the tightness of the wedgie.  

Mason snickers, sitting Iko on the tile floor. Her hair and shirt dripping with water, her panties bunched up in a pile above her leggings. She coughed ,one hand wiping at her face, and the other struggling to pick such a big wedgie on her own.

"Maybe Never down that ag-" She said before being cut by Alex, The dad saying "WHAT THE FUCK.?!"

"Well atleast i have the money" Alex said, only holding some money in his hand.