🍋𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝐼𝑡 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐻𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠🔞𝐽𝑎𝑘𝑒

Start bij het begin

(The best picture I could find of these outfits) And tonight everyone has free choice but the group agreed to be the Seven Deadly Sins. After a long and loud discussion Y/n would be lust, Jake would be envy, Dunner would be greed, Cass would be gluttony, Deja as wrath, Daniel as sloth and Eeson as pride. Since she's lust, Y/n bought a few things and was able to pull together a sexy outfit.

Showing off her tattoos and skin wasn't rare but it wasn't common so she knew it was a great outfit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Showing off her tattoos and skin wasn't rare but it wasn't common so she knew it was a great outfit.

Yn Pov

My bestfriend Deja, our friend Cass and I got dressed at our place because the guys were setting up and Dunner offered to fetch us. I'm sure Jake put a timer and tracking device on him before he left so he should be here soon. Dunner's the one of us who's been single and hasn't gotten even the slightest kiss in forever while Jake and I happen to be the favorite couple so he's like our third party. You know how Christian Anthony, Jordan Knight and Mitchell Cave seem like a threesome to normal people ? Yeah that's us except Jake wouldn't dare kiss him and hates that he's so lovey with me. But it's his best friend so he trusts him lmao.

"Hey Y/n do you have- woooooaahhhh who are you and where is my girl ? Damn girl you look fucking gorgeous I could jump your bones right now." Cass said in amazement. Did I forget to mention that she's bi and definitely would fuck me if Jake wasn't around ?

"Thanks darling. You clean up nice too ya know." I smiled at her.

She whined. "Stop flirting I plan to drink a hell of a lot tonight so saying anything that makes me feel like you consent will trigger me."

"And we all know if she got that triggered she could possibly take Jake so let's not tempt her" Deja said walking in. "You are gorgeous though. Your thighs look so full and smooth, your hair is bouncing perfectly, your boobs are sitting so well in that- Jake is gonna go feral."

"He'd better not. It took me 30 minutes to fix my boobs correctly. He picked up a smaller size on purpose" I rolled my eyes. "By the way you two look fucking amazing ? The choker ? A waist belt ? I feel blessed to have hot friends." I sniffed and wipe my fake tears making them laugh.

"Pictures ! Quick before Dunner gets here." Cass yelled as she ran to get her phone.

We snapped a few pictures and were finished just as Dunner made it. We went outside and got in the car with him.

"Well don't you all look sinful." He said driving off.

"Don't we ? We look like what was hidden in Pandora's box"

"Cass I forget your smart sometimes." He teased.

"Fuck off Dunner"

"Dunner ?" I interrupted them.