𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

[ CHAPTER TEN: Moonlight On The River ]

A WEEK SINCE THE NEWS...

IT HAD BEEN HARD TO THINK ABOUT, but with Miguel and Dahlia, her week was easy, even though she'd have her cry every few nights. "I'll see you guys later." Miguel waved before giving a toothy grin.

He'd been sitting with the two girls, he said he wanted to be there for Adrianna but in all honesty, he couldn't stand being by his "friend group," they made him feel less than.

"Bye!" Adrianna waved, turning back to Dahlia who had a mischievous grin on her face. "Oh god," Adrianna groaned, "What now?" Adrianna questioned. "Hm..." Dahlia pretending to think.

"I've been doing some studying." Adrianna's eyebrows raise, "Really? Since when?" Adrianna joked, "Oh shut it, you." Dahlia rolled her eyes, "I found out that your little boy toy—

"Nope! Not listening." Adrianna started covering her ears, closing her eyes in the process to ignore her friends gaze on her. Dahlia took this as an opportunity to continuously poke Adrianna.

"Fine, what did you 'study'?" Adrianna put quotations around the word, "Miguel and his friends are still somewhat cool," Dahlia started, "Somewhat?" Adrianna questioned, causing Dahlia to nod. "But, he's still hanging out with us, even though he has his millions of friends." Dahlia grinned.

Adrianna looked at her, blankly. "And your point?" Adrianna asked, "He likes you." Dahlia bit back her big smile. Adrianna stared before bursting into laughter. "I love you, but no." Adrianna shook her head, not believing a single word that her friend said.

"What? Why?" Dahlia exclaimed, "Because, no boy has liked me like that so why would someone barely start liking me now?" Adrianna asked, "Also, he could just be wanting to be a good friend." Adrianna suggested with a shrug.

Dahlia stared at her with her eyebrows furrowed, "Gosh, you're unbelievable." Dahlia groaned, Adrianna watched her actions before sipping her juice box. "I gotta get to class, bye." Adrianna waved as she packed up her stuff.

"Bye loser! Go see your boyfriend." Dahlia smirked, Adrianna rolling her eyes in the process, before walking towards the hallway.

______

a/n: GUYS IM SO MAD, SOMEBODY WHO I KNOW FROM MY SCHOOL MET MIGUEL, FUCK BRO.

______

"Your grades shall be posted next week, so I'm expecting them to be signed by your parents and back the following week." The teacher explained, Adrianna played with her pencil, twirling it, flipping it, everything, she was just bored.

Adrianna sighed down as she stared down at her thighs. "Please partner up with your partners! I will give you further instruction in a few minutes..."

Adrianna grabbed her bag and items before walking to Miguel's seat. "Hi," Miguel looked up and smiled, "Wait..." Miguel stared at the paper in front of him. "This shit makes no sense." Miguel seemed shocked to not get something.

Adrianna laughed at his reaction, "It's okay, we haven't gone over it recently, I'll bring it up soon." Adrianna nodded with a smile, Miguel nodding in response, staring down at the paper. "Hey," Miguel started, "Would you wanna go out again?" Miguel asked.

The two had gone out a few weeks ago, they'd gone to a park and took many pictures of each other, it was quite funny, Adrianna seemed to bloom, becoming more social. This would be there second time, yet they had no other label than being friends.

______

a/n: HIIIII, shout-out to my bsf ali, she recorded a video of me and my bf hugging and i keep watching it 😋😋!!!

anyways, i hate school sm!!!! 😆

okay bye.