" Can I rub it please?"

" Please what?"

" Please daddy." I asked grabbing my right boob.

" No. Daddy sorry, but you still gone cum fa me tho right?" He asked as he started going faster causing my eyes to roll towards the back of my head.

" Fuck, fuck, fuckkkk!" I moaned.

" I said is you gone cum fa me?" He asked repeating his question.

" Yes, don't stop!"

" Yo shit dripping like a m'fer. Gimme a kiss." He said causing me to turn towards him sloppily tongue kiss him.

I flicked my tongue on his a couple of times before I started to suck on his. Kissing him one last time.

" You so fucking nasty, and I love it." He said causing me to smirk.

" Only fa you."

He started doing his fingers in a come here motion causing him to hit my g-spot.

" Ooooh shit! I'm finna cum." I moaned.

" Not yet hold it." He said causing to bit my lip as I held off.

" Baby, I— I can't hold it." I said shaking my head.

" Yes, you can. I know you can." He said kissing my neck.

" Please?"

" Please what?"

" Let me cum."

" I wanna see you rub that m'fer first. Now you can rub it." He said giving me the green light.

I started rubbing my clit feeling that familiar feeling in my stomach. I started clinching my walls around his fingers.

" Now you can cum, let that shit go." He said causing me instantly cum on command.

" Ahhhh shittttt!" I moaned breathing heavily as my legs shook.

" Good girl." He said as he slowly removed his fingers out of me causing me to winced from how sensitive I now was down there.

He was finna stick his fingers in his mouth until I stopped him causing him to look at me. I stuck my tongue out licking and sucking his fingers clean before tongue kissing him again. I looked into to eyes as we held eye contact for a minute before I looked away.

" Don't act shy now. Porn star." He said causing me to playfully mush his head.

" Shutup, and stop calling me dat. I hope nobody heard us."

" Us?? Who is us? You mean you?" Key laughed.

" I'm so embarrassed to walk out of hea now." I said covering my face.

" Fa what? They be knowing what go down after massages. Hell, what's a massage without a happy ending."

I shook my head as I closed, and retied my robe. I slowly stood up from his lap. I heard him lowly laughing as he watched me struggle to stand.

" Just know you won't touch me fa the rest of the trip."

" You act like that's a long time. Hell, we going home tomorrow."

" I can't stand you."

" And you barely can stand."

" See, now you getting beside yo self. Wanna be Chris Rock and shit. Until I slap yo ass like Will. Get the fuck up, and let's go. Hell, I need to take a shower, and go to sleep."

He got up as I passed him his clothes. We both started to get dressed making sure to grab everything we came with. As we walked out of the spa I could feel eyes on us, but I just looked down at my feet as Key held his head up without a care in the world.