" Cause you've been calling nonstop since he left. I thought I was gone be freaking out, but there's no need for me to do dat. You got that handle with no problem. Meika told you she was gone block you, if you kept calling. And whatchu do? You kept calling." I laughed.

Key smacked his lips waving me off, " When we get back I'ma ring ha light bright ass by ha neck. Cause she can't tell me when and when I can't call my child."

" But he was answering just to hang up on you anyways. He was pressing that red button like it was a skip ad button on a YouTube video. You was interrupting his videos by calling him. When obviously he didn't wanna talk. And you choking Meika? Yeah, I'd love to see dat." I scoffed as I laughed.

" He didn't mean to hang up on me. His finger just slipped." He said causing me to look at him.

" 6 times tho? Not one, but six. Markeyvius please! He didn't even let yo ass get out a word. You couldn't buy a vowel to save yo life." I laughed.

" You right. Lil nigga really played in my face once I think about it. I'm finna block his ass." Key said as he grabbed his phone out of his robe pocket.

" You bet not block my baby! I'd really beat yo ass in hea. Don't fucking play with my child." I said snatching his phone out his hand.

He quickly grabbed a hold of the sleeves to my robe pulling me back towards him. Which caught me off guard causing me to quickly move his hands off of me.

" Yeen gotta pull on me like dat. I wasn't finna go through yo shit." I frowned throwing his phone back in his lap.

" Chill out. I was pulling you towards me, so you could sit on my lap. Ian worried bout you going through my phone. Cause it ain't shit in my phone. Unless, you wanna see them videos we made last night." He said as he pulled me in his lap.

" Hmm? That's what you want?" He asked as he kissed my neck while his hand roamed near my robe opening.

" N—No. I—I just thought you didn't want me going through it cause technically you are still single. So, you can do whatever you want."

" I know that." He said as he continued to rub me and kiss my neck.

Then, while my robe was still slightly tied. He pulled my robe open on one side exposing my lower half. He began softly brushing his hand over my pussy.

" K—Key dem people could come back in hea in any minute. And plus— And plus, I'm still kinda sore from last night so we shouldn't fuck in hea."

" They left out fa a reason. They not gone come back until I'm done. And who said anything bout fucking?"

" Huh? Wait what?"

" You just told me I can do whatever I want. So, relax yo body and lean back on me. Open, yo legs and just shut up."

" I didn't mean it literally. I was just speaking figuratively. Like come on let's be reasonable hea." I said pleading at this point.

" This my last time saying it open em." He said sternly as he slapped my pussy with his hand causing me to low moan as I bit my bottom lip.

He know I like that shit.

I did as I was told, and not a second later he inserted his two long fingers inside of me. He began fingering me. You could hear how wet I was throughout the whole room.

" I love how yo pussy sound. You know that?" He asked in my ear as I leaned my head back on his shoulders.

" Mhmm fuck." I moaned.

I untied my robe making it completely open now. As I reached my hand down rubbing my clit.

" Move yo fucking hand. Ian ask fa yo help. And damn sho didn't ask fa permission." He said causing me to whine as I moved my hand like he told me to.