Next Stop. Hawkins Indiana!

You have thought long and hard about this discision.

And you've finally come to agree with it.

Although you lived in (state or country you currently live in) all your life with your dad.

And you're almost done with high school you wanted to spend your life at Hawkins Indiana as you faintly remember.

You also hope to find your passion in the music industry since you're very talented on the bass and have a good set of pipes.

You and your dad arrived at the airport, you held all your possessions in about as many suitcases as you took alongside a bass holder.

That bass was actually very special to you.

It was a birthday gift from your mom when your dad was serving his time in jail and stayed in (state town or country you live at) to watch you while no one else could.

"You still sure about this Y/N? Even after all that's happened there?" Your dad asked as he turned to face you

"I'll be fine! Trust me if I can handle kidnappers or burglers from stealing our sh!t or other cr@p, I think I can handle it." You scoffed

"Heh, you got that fire like me. I know what I've done was unspeakable but I've done my time and now I'm a changed man. Say hi to your mother, Chrissy and her mother for me. If they're not mean to you that is." Your dad told as he hugged you

"Love you dad. Maybe I'll end up being the rockstar I've dreamed of on TV playing in front of a crowd. Oh that's my flight gotta go!" You picked up all your stuff and ran off to your plane.

When you got to your seat you took out your Walkman and earbuds playing Celebrity Skin by Hole.

You took one look out of the window and bam, instantly asleep.

The flight was long but worth every day it took.

You soon got out of the plane and went to grab your belongings while waiting for it.

You got a message from your dad asking you if you made there already.

You responded with a yeah I did hopefully mom still lives in the same house I wonder if the place has changed all these years, I'm grabbing my stuff right now.

Your dad gave you a thumbs up following ok I'll leave you to it, call me if you need directions again.

You left the airport to be greeted by the morning sun.

You took a bus/taxi to get to the street you hoped your old house where your mom lives to which you faintly remember after your parents split off.

You got off and the more you walked this street it came rushing back bit by bit.

Soon you were able to find your old house, the house itself had a complete new look but you definitely remembered the address.

You walked to the doorstep and rung the doorbell.

"Coming!" Your mom's muffled voice told

The door opened with a click and you seen your mom in a nurse's uniform.

You assumed she was going to leave for work, you remember her working as nurse and taking care of you so diligently if you were sick.

"Hi mom." You answered with a smile

"Y/N? What are you doing in Hawkins? Did your jack@ss of a father force you to leave?!" Your mom asked

"No nothing like that mom! He's changed really! I've seen it! And I did this on my own I want to start my life back here were I rightfully belong even though I still gave Senior year to do... Sure I may have lived in (state or country) for the majority but I'm a Hawkins girl through and through." You explained

"Y/N honey... You're gonna make this mom cry by talking about your future. I'll support you wholeheartedly dear. Are you really sure you want to come home? You've heard the stories about man eating monsters and the like haven't you?" Your mom asked worryingly

"Thanks so much mom and I know, dad asked me the same question and I'm dead serious about it. Hell I got my bass for all I care it's technically my weapon at this point." You answered

"Come inside. I got a lot of things to tell you. And I may have a good school you can attend for that Senior year of yours! And that's not all I have something you can defend yourself and well let's just say I never stopped believing that you might come home." Your mom helped you with your stuff into the house

*a few hours later*

While you got settled in, your mom called her work and said that she would be late to stall some time to tell you somethings that have happened in Hawkins, herself and your half sister Chrissy, whom you haven't seen since the 6th grade.

She told you that in 83' a group of middle school aged boys and a physic girl rescued one friend who was pressumed dead but was kidnapped by a type monster to which they referred to as 'Demogorgons' and the other years they've saved Hawkins alongside another middle school girl some high schoolers who later joined up in the later years. Which in the team finds that Russians were behind these Demogorgon deaths and such.

She then talked about Chrissy's mom, they're not as on sour terms as they were for the longest time but it still remains, as for  Chrissy, she's made constant visits and watched Chrissy when she was younger. She's noticed Chrissy being more shy and reserved for the past few weeks she can't pinpoint the reason behind it weather it's her mother or boyfriend Jason she's been dating but they seem happy together and she mentioned that you would be in Hawkins High School. You hope maybe if you run into her maybe she'll be at her more cheery self.

"So what was the thing you're entrusting me to use as my weapon huh?" You asked

"Stay right there, close your eyes and hold out your hand. *hands you the item* Open them!" Your mom spoke

You opened them! A gun in your hand! You got a gun, a real life gun!

"Holy sh!t is this for real?!" You were in shock

She nodded in response and her alarm chimed.

You placed the gun onto the nightstand as you seen your mother getting ready

"Ah damn. Well duty calls I'll see you later tonight. Bye hon." Your mom then soon left the house.

Once she left you plopped onto the bed you'd be sleeping in and fell into dreamland after such a long ordeal.