❝Runaway Gods❞ by Francesco Pianfetti

Runaway Gods by Francesco Pianfetti (@francescopianfetti)

Genre: Fantasy/Sci-fi

━━━━━━━━»-»•«-«━

Get out of the way, heroes and heroines: it's the losers' turn to save the world!

Agatha is an ill-tempered boarding school student inside whose mind a secret has been implanted by the secretive Order of Remembrance; Tristan is a clumsy dreamer looking for his occasion to perform heroic deeds. Keeping fugitive Agatha safe for a single night seems Tristan's great occasion, but he doesn't know he's going to get way more than he bargained for.

For nineteen centuries, the ancient machines called Faraway Bridges have connected the Lands Beyond, the remote places where mankind dwells, but now the Bridges are dying and crossing them is almost lethal. Hiding in fortified abbeys, the Libraries, the Order of Remembrance has the mission of finding a way to heal the Bridges before they become impassable, but the Awakening League wants to seize control of the Bridges for its own plans of conquest, and is storming the Libraries one by one to steal the Order's knowledge.

Caught in the crossfire of the centuries-long war between the Order of Remembrance and the Awakening League, chased by monsters and machines across lands and skies, Tristan and Agatha embark on a quest to unveil the secret inside Agatha's mind, and end up realizing that Agatha is the key to an ancient power that can heal their dying world.

*A new chapter out every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday*

━»-»•«-«━━━━━━━━

A note for readers: Click the external link to read this book :)