Chapter 1

Regina's POV-
I love finally being married to my true love. I never thought that "evil" could win, but I guess I was wrong. I finally have my happy ending. I could never be happier. Just when I think that life is perfect, the author started screwing me over again and in walks my insane sister.

Zelena's POV-
"Hello Sis" I said as I walked in to see Regina.

"The baby's doing well. Just to let you know. I thought that I would mention it just to make sure that you knew what I have that you will never. A baby."

Just then, she walks up to me and looks like she's going to strangle me, but I say, " You wouldn't hurt an expectant mother would you?"

She just backs up as Robin walks in. I knew she couldn't go through with anything.

Robin's POV-
I walk in to see my true love, and see that psycho Zelena. What a witch for doing that to me by making me think that she was Marian. I feel so bad for doing this to Regina, my true love, but what do I do about Zelena?

Regina's POV-
I want to have a child of my own. Don't get me wrong, I love Henry, I just want to have a baby. If only Cora didn't push me to drink that stupid potion and if only Zelena wasn't pregnant with Robin's baby. I start crying. I can't believe that there is no way that I will have a baby, ever.

" What's wrong sweetheart?" He says.

"Nothing" I say.

What do you guys think? I can't wait to see the story progress! Thanks for reading!! 😘😘😘