Consumed Rewrite

Hi guys (:

Haven't added a section to Consumed in like 2, almost 3 years, so this is trippy, but I had a little announcement.

As of a few days ago, I published a rewrite of Consumed on my profile to reconstruct the story (while still staying true to a lot of plot elements and, most importantly, the essence of Charlie and Kai) in the extensive ways that I wanted to for literal years. I'm keeping the OG up, not tampering with it, for nostalgic reasons and for you guys, but I'm rewriting for my own peace of mind, as I wrote this story years ago when I was still honing lots of aspects of my writing.

There's 4 chapters up so far in the rewrite with many more to come, so if you feel like experiencing Chai in a fresh, definitive way (don't be afraid of some chapters being utterly unrecognizable to the originals, I swear it's all part of the process), you're welcome to check it out!

Since a big part of the rewrite is me exploring Kai (particularly, his sociopathy) in a much more intricate, true way, behold the new cover that the wonderful, amazing, TALENTED kaiIeesi made for it:

the way I thirst for this man every time I simply open the draft to edit bc of her design power is absolutely crazy and i don't have a SINGLE complaint.

And thank you, as always, for keeping my love for this story alive over the years and supporting it with your feedback. you guys deserve all the good things in the world.