PIXAL: Facial contour mapping indicated this scene takes place 40 years ago, during the Serpentine Wars.

Cole: During the Serpentine Wars? But Ninjago was at peace. Who would they be fighting?

Cole asked Kai, who shrugged not knowing the answer. As they were figuring out the battle Pixal spoke of, Dr. Saunders walked in holding a tray with cups full of drinks.

Saunders: Refreshing time. Hot, sweaty work deserves a cool drink.

Kai: Ah, thanks, Dr. Saunders.

Kai thanked the man as he grabbed the first cup as the others grabbed their own cups to drink.

Saunders: Enjoy the pickled beet tea.

He said right after some of them took a sip before they spat out the drink and started coughing it out of their mouths. Cole was still holding the cup full of the pickled beet tea before he accidentally dropped his cup on the floor.

Cole: Uh... Oops! New hands. So clumsy.

Jay: Eh. Mm.

Jay looks at the others in disappointment of not liking the tea before he finished the tea as Lloyd put his cup back on the tray before asking the old man about the painting.

Lloyd: What's this painting?

Saunders: Oh, this? Nothing. Minor skirmish. No historical significance. That is why I don't hang it in the main gallery.

Jay: It looks pretty significant to me. This thing is huge.

Saunders: Yes, a huge myth. The folklores.

Zane: Even if it is a myth, who are these men Masters Wu and Garmadon supposed to be fighting? I have no data on them.

Zane asked, pointing to two males with helmets both wielding swords, as Saunders sighed.

Saunders: There is a legend. Twin brothers called the Hands of Time.

Saunders said begging to explain the legend of the painting as he placed the tray on some boxes before Kai repeated what he said confused.

Kai: The hands of Time?

Saunders: They could allegedly manipulate time itself. Speed it up, slow it down. All sorts of things.

He paused to laugh before he continued on.

Saunders: See what I mean? Manipulate time? A ridiculous fairy tale.

Nya: Who's this one?

Nya asked the old man as she pointed at the man on the right.

Saunders: Oh, this handsome-looking fella? Ha! The legend says his name is Krux.

Lloyd: And who is the nasty-looking guy?

Lloyd questioned as he pointed to the man standing beside Krux.

Saunders: In the stories, he's called Acronix.

As the ninja continued clearing the museum, at the temple of Airjitzu, Misako was standing in front of some boxes that had the Ninja's things and training equipment as Ronin was having trouble carrying one of the boxes.

Misako: Anywhere you can find room. Ronin, Darreth, thank you again for helping me set out new Ninja temple.

Darreth: Ha, ha. Happy to do it.

Ronin: Do what? Three hundred boxes airlifted into this place and you didn't carry a single one of them.

Darreth: *holding a bag of chips* I told you, I got a bad back. Besides, this unpacking isn't gonna supervise itself.