Chapter 71 but written.

I decided since I feel sad I'm gonna write something sad and y'all are gonna suffer with me.

Spoilers for Chapter 71 obviously

Looking around, Akane's eyes scan the ball for the purple haired girl his hands were held by

Looking around, Akane's eyes scan the ball for the purple haired girl his hands were held by. To find she somehow isn't with him.

"Ao-Chan??"

"Where are you??"

"Ao-Chan"

"AO-CHAN??"

His cries get louder as panic fills his eyes. His heart beat increases in a panic. The girl he had loved since they met, was nowhere to be found. His eyes lock onto Teru, the class president.

"PRESIDENT AO-CHAN ISN'T HERE WE HAVE TO GO FIND HE-"

But his voice cuts off as he realises since they got back to the school, Teru's been silent. Still.

"What are you doing??" Akane says confused. He was searching frantically for Aoi but Teru was doing nothing to aid the search.

"Akane-San isn't here." Teru says calmly staring at the floor.

"Since she wasn't in a state where she could've returned." He finished his sentence. Akane's eyes widened at this.

Teru continues.

"From the moment she stepped foot in that place. Akane-San was no longer one of the living."

Akane's heart hit the floor. He stares blankly at Teru. There's no way. No way shes... No way she's...

"Huh?" Is all that Akane could say. All his throat could muster. Disbelief masking his face.

"No longer one of the living?? What... What are you saying?? To say Ao-Chan can't return, You must be kidding." Akane stutters. How in the world could this be happening.