🌸Shortish Hanako X Fem!Reader Fanfic🌸

This was a random fanfic I wrote last night. I just wanted to write another fanfic. If your reading this I'm thinking of stopping the requests. I have quite a few to do and I would love to do my own after. I hope that's alright. Anyway on with the fanfic. It's also kind of a Kou X Reader in some moments too.

Your Winter Exams were coming up and you wanted to get the best marks you could. You felt the need to impress your parents and teachers to show that you shouldn't be doubted. You had been staying up for hours, all through the night, every night for about 2 weeks now. Some days you would miss out on food getting caught up in your studies. To add to all of that you still had to clean Hanako-Kun's bathroom daily. One day however something happened.

You started walking to the girls bathroom. You got through the doors to see Hanako and Kou. Then your body went limp and you collapsed to the cold bathroom floor on the verge of fainting.

Hanako: Y/N!

They both ran up to you. Hanako instantly wrapped his arms around you. He knew that this would happen. He could tell from your constant eyebags.

Hanako: Hey Boy! Go get a preferably warm soft blanket and pillows!

Kou: ROGER! IM ON IT TOILET BOY!

Kou dashed out of the room in search of the blanket and pillows despite being incredibly confused about what was happening.

Meanwhile.

Hanako: Y/N? Baby? HoneyBear? Star? Are you okay? Please stay with me. Don't faint.

He was cradling you in his arms sat on the windowsill, hand stroking your face.

You: T-Tired...

Hanako: Oh thank God your okay.

You were incredibly limp and your mind was hazy. Before you could stop yourself you wrapped your hands around Hanako's torso, head on his chest.

You: S-So Soft... Mmmmm...

Hanako blushed at your reaction but softly held you back. Then Kou came yelling, at top speed running into the room with a blanket in his hand and pillows.

Kou: I'VE GOT ALL OF IT! DON'T WORRY SENPAI.

Hanako: Good. Well done! Could you hold Y/N for a minute while I set everything up?

Kou: Y-Yeah sure!

Hanako softly handed you to Kou. You wrapped your legs around his waist, arms around his torso, head in his neck.

You: W-Warm...

Kou: A-Ah yeah I guess so!

Kou had no clue what to do or how to react. He just held you back.

Hanako meanwhile was grabbing a mattress from a bathroom stall and placing the pillows on it and laying the blanket out.

Hanako: Thank You Boy for the help! You can go home now!

Kou: THANK YOU SO MUCH BYE!

He took you from Kou and placed you on the mattress. Kou dashed out of the school.

Y/N: H-Hanako-Kun...  love.. you.....

Hanako's cheeks flushed a violent shade of red. He tucked you into the blanket as you curled up in a  ball. Hanako went into a stall and changed into Pyjamas with stars on them. He slowly lifted the blanket and lay next to you. He pulled you close to him and just held you tightly. He ran his fingers through your H/C hair with a soft smile. He softly kissed your cheek and whispered " Goodnight Little Star" as you both fell asleep. The mokke turned the lights off giggling at how cute you two looked.