Book 2: The Cage

Hello everyone! Now that The Prison has concluded, head on over to Book 2 The Cage! Please consider continuing the series, because Aiden and Schneizel's adventures are far from over, though The Cage is mainly about Schneider and Julian. 

Synopsis: 

Julian's dream is to become one of the most successful criminal lawyers around, so when a client asks him to venture to The Prison From Hell located on a remote island for an assignment, he jumps at the chance in hopes of a promotion. He's well-aware of the prison's infamous reputation, corrupt laws and peculiar hierarchy, so he already expects to find the baddest of the bad and the foulest of the foul within its concrete walls. Instead, he finds and catches the eye of the most beautiful man he's ever laid eyes on.

When Schneider Cross, the new King of the Prison, offers him a one-in-a-lifetime chance to represent him as his attorney, Julian accepts, but just before he leaves, a riot breaks out and the prison descends into chaos. Julian is unwittingly caught in its midst and is made to defend himself from a group of rapists, forcing him to kill in self-defense.

Angered, the inmates conspire to pin a bogus murder charge on Julian and have him thrown into The Prison from Hell with the intention to finish what they started. Dangerously unprepared and still reeling from the injustice, Julian must now seek the protection of the strongest man in all the prison if he is to survive. Only to ensure the King's protection, Julian must agree to become his 'bitch' and 'serve' him in an entirely different way than the first job entailed.

But how can Julian possibly agree to such a thing when he suspects Schneider of conspiring with the other inmates to get him locked up?

Meanwhile, if you'd like to read ahead and gain access to exclusive NSFW content, you'll find the book up on my Patreon with 20+ chapters.

Lots of love,

-FeastOfNoise