What Lies After Death? (Angst. So. Much. ANGST)

Hello there! It is ya boi, ready to deliver some ANGST!! Also, MASSIVE thanks to ANYONE who reads this! I honestly never expected this to be read, as I am but a poor, simple British Child who likes b-aha-d puns.. So, Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you comment, I will show you a bad image of Zlobert.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Zloy,

I love you so goddamned much.

Love, Pixl

xx

----------------------------

Pixie Laura Riffs crumpled up the letter she was writing to her girlfriend, who was currently in Hermittown, fighting their dumb war against Desempii, whilst having to fight against Pixie's best friend's husband, Seargant Minecraft.

And they were fighting CHILDREN, who were strangely good with a gun.

-----------------------

Kristen heard a knock at the door, and stood up so as not to disturb her housemate. Opening the door, an old man wearing an army cap gave her a letter, and told her "Sorry, Miss Riffs," before closing the door. She gripped the letter in disbelief- Zloy was dead!?! Her friend Zloberi was dead?!

She grit her teeth and entered the living space, seeing Pix scribbling out a note to her girlfriend. "Pix? Pixie, stop, I-" she faltered when Pix spun around, grinning maniaclly. 

"Hey Kristin! Is that a letter from Zloy?" she bubbled, and the elder of the two started to sob.

"Pix- Oh Pix baby- She's not coming back.

Her eyes widened. "What?"

"SHE'S DEAD PIX! Zloy- Zloy's-"

The two women rushed into eachothers arms, sobbing onto the floor.

"Oh, Oh Zloy- I just can't"

"Me Neither Hun- I just-"

-------------------------

In a muddy, bloodstained field, a not-so-human woman sat up, grinning cunningly.

"Oh Pixie!

(DRAMATIC THUD)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour mon amies, Tis I, your tea-drinking author. I shall possibly make a part two, if the mood strikes me (and if you like this one- I am lonely and sad).

So! Feed the author comments or views and they may grace you with whatever you want!

(Give me ideas/ requests and I'll try to do 'em.)

Peace!

birb.