😔

Jairaj pov

As the guests started to arrive Mama Myla began to put the dishes on the table

Then there was a knock at the door, "Raj, go and open the door." I looked at Ma Rai, pointing at myself with a confused look. "Me...." I whispered.
She just shooed me, Fine...
I went to the door and opened it.
My sight immediately landed on him, Damn...., he was beautiful, so lost in his eyes, I didn't even realize, they were still outside until, someone cleared their throat. Oh.. "Sorry, come in" I stepped out of the way so they could get in.

Ma Myla introduced them while we sat around the table. "Everyone this is the Lyne family, Ms. Lyne why don't you introduce Everyone," Ma said
"Sure, hi everyone my name is Kristin but you can call me whatever you like, to my right is Kyrie my youngest, and to my left is Kyrin my oldest, he is who you're getting married to." She said looking directly at me, I just nodded at her.

During dinner, I suddenly glanced at Kyrin's thick thighs and had the urge to squeeze, and I did, he looked at me. "So how are you, guys enjoying the dishes?" I asked them, squeezing his thighs tighter.

As the dinner progressed, I couldn't shake the feeling of Kyrin's eyes on me, his gaze penetrating through the air like an invisible thread. Despite my attempt to maintain composure, my fingers itched to explore the contours of his thighs again.

"So, where do you two plan on having the wedding?" Ma Myla's voice broke the tension, diverting my attention from my wandering thoughts.

Kyrin's gaze lingered for a moment longer before he answered, his voice deep and smooth, "Well I thought you guys would have already had everything planned."

I nodded, trying to focus on the conversation at hand, but my mind kept drifting back to the electrifying touch of his skin beneath my fingertips. This dinner was turning out to be more intriguing than I had anticipated.