Cousins

*Sylvia's POV*

"You see Lily, violence is the solution to everything" I said as closed my locker then someone hugged me from behind,recognizing the scent of the perfume I knew exactly who is was, I turned around and punched the person, Lily snickered as Jane bent down and held her tummy.

W/n: You were thinking it was Jack, weren't you?!,naughty naughty.

"Another victim of Sylvia's punches, see Ethan like I said earlier we have to have her tamed" Jack said as he approached us and shook his head in disappointment.

"Are you giving out punches as pranks this time Sylvia?" Ace held his tummy imagining the pain. He hasn't gotten over what happened yesterday I guess

"Not yet,maybe next year"

"You're finally back after leaving your dear friend who was in a gruesome situation,how was your vacation?" Ethan said bitterly, it was then I noticed him, he was being serious, woah what's going on here?.

"At least I don't leave my dear friend for years" Jane retorted with the same tone in her voice, it was tense now as they both exchanged glares.

"Pathetic" Ethan mumbled and walked away

"When did he get back?" Jane said in an irritated tone.

"What was that about?" Lily asked and everyone stared at her.

"Nothing, what have I missed during this passed few days?" .

*****

"I haven't forgotten about my promise to teach you how to drive" Jack said as he leaned on the locker beside mine, for some reason he hasn't left my side since this morning, he was also annoying,but I was secretly enjoying his presence, sshh another secret of mine,don't tell anyone.

"Oh when did you promise me that?" I said pretending to be frustrated and bored.

"On your birthday"

"You still remember?"

"How would I forget"

"Are they always this close?" I heard Jane ask Lily.

"Yes they even go on dates"

"Cringe" she said and shuddered.

Ethan came along with Leo talking about something and when he saw Jane he stopped.

Leo looked at him confused and Jane crossed her hand,

"Sylvia can we hang out today,after school?"

"Sure!" I beamed,this would be great I finally get to spend time with Ethan.

"Lily can come with if she wants,but not Jane I don't want to hang out with her"

"You know I can hear you right?"

"You were supposed to"

"Why are you even back?,I can't bear to see your face"

"I wasn't back because of you, you have no other choice to tolerate it,like I tolerate yours"

"Sylvia did you really accept him back after he left you?"

"I think I'm having a class now" Lily said and walked away from the awkward scene.