"Uh, yeah. That sounds great. What I'm wearing isn't too casual?"

The outfit in question is a pair of light wash capri jeans with a flowy tank top in your favorite color, paired with classic black slip on Vans.

"No, that's perfect. It's not super fancy."

"Cool. I assume you're going to change, all though that leather suit does really look good on you."

Austin puts his hand over his face being shy. "Thanks, but uh, yeah. I'm gonna go change real quick & then we can head out. I'll meet you outside."

"Sounds good."

You walked off set to outside and waited for Austin.

Before Austin got the chance to go to his trailer, Baz stopped him.

"Hey, is that the extra you were telling me about? I saw you talking to her." Baz asks him.

"Yeah, it is. She's pretty, isn't she?" Austin smiles.

"She is, very. Did you ask her out?"

"Yep. I got the date."

"Good for you, Aus. I know you've been wanting to ask her out & you finally did."

"Yeah, I did. I can't wait."

After about 15 minutes of waiting, Austin came outside.

"Ready to go?" he asks, now dressed in blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and boots.

"Yeah, let's go." you smile at him.

He leads you to his car, and you both got in. Of course as soon as the bluetooth connected, Elvis started playing. 'A Little Less Conversation' to be exact.

"What's your favorite song by Elvis?" you ask him.

"Hmm. I'm not sure to be honest because it changes all the time. I guess currently, 'Heartbreak Hotel' since we've been working on it lately. I do really like 'American Trilogy' and 'I Got A Feeling' too."

"All good choices."

"What about you? Do you have a favorite?"

"Hmm, probably 'Can't Help Falling in Love' and 'Jailhouse Rock'. 'Trouble' & 'Baby, Let's Play House' are working its way up there though the more I hear them in rehearsal. I may just be biased because you've been singing them."

"You like my versions?"

"I do. They're really good. I mean, they're still really similar to the originals, because you do them absolutely perfect, but you're a really good singer."

"Thank you." he looks over to you with a smile. "You know, when I'm playing Elvis, I'll sing, and it's whatever, but me as Austin, I'm shy. I won't really sing in front of someone unless I'm really close to them."

"That's cute, actually. But, don't be shy. You're really good."

"Thanks. Maybe one day I won't be. I guess we'll see."

You reached the restaurant & found a parking spot quite easily. Doesn't seem to be too busy, as it's a weekday at almost 9 at night.

Once you're inside, you get seated right away.

"So, you watched all my films and shows?" Austin asks you after the waitress brings your drinks.

"Ahah, yeah."

"What was your favorite?"

"Hm. Probably 'The Carrie Diaries' since I love 'Sex & The City' although, the two aren't super connected."