Krork, ork and gods

Lysander and a large, heavily armed group of 600 Winter First's space marines, landed on the planet that the Krorks are living. They walked to a large city gate, it was guarded by group of Krorks wearing advance power armor, the Krork power armor and physiology maybe not on the same level as the Primorian, but they can still gave them a big fight.

Krork soldier: Hold! Who goes there?

Lysander: My name is Lysander, i'm here to meet your leader.

Krork captain: AH! Our leader want to meet you too. Come in come in.

The large gate open, allowing the group to enter the city, they were shocked to see the city share many similarities to their city, long before Lysander came to Primoria. They were escorted to the city hall, where they meet this planet ruler. When they meet him, they were very shocked to see how big he is.

The Krork that rule this planet is 200 meters tall, wearing a power armor more advance than other Krork power armor, he's emitting a powerful aura, similar to Lysander, before he merged with his counterpart and Drach'nyen.

Chugox: Greeting visitors, my name is Chugox, i welcome you to our planet.

Lysander: Greeting to you as well Chugox, i hope our meeting will bring good result to both of our people.

And so they talked, it took a few hours to get the deal done but they managed. After the talk, they celebrated with a large feast, there was laughter, drinking, a bit of cursing and brawling. Other than that, it was a great feast.

After the Krork joined the Imperium, they have more help in building, protecting other planets, inventing other technologies. The Krork managed to help them integrating a lot of orks, the more violent and brutal ones are exterminated. A bigger surprise that waited Lysander was a person, or should i say, a goddess.

Flashback

During a scouting mission, one of the ships founded a strange signal. Lysander followed it into the stabilized Warp, they came to the Forge of Souls, the Chaos gods once utilised it to create malefic Daemon Engines as well as potent armaments and talismans. Lysander went in there with a group of Krork honor guards. When they get to a section of the forge, they found a gorgeous garden, one that can only come from a fantasy world. There they found a Eldar woman as tall as Lysander.

When she turned around, she gasped when she saw Lysander and his group. Lysander knew right away who this is, he has met this woman before.

Lysander: Isha?

Isha's pov:

I have been here for a long time now, not knowing if it safe to come out, since Malice is still around

I have been here for a long time now, not knowing if it safe to come out, since Malice is still around. Then a year ago, a bright flash appeared, with it Malice is dead. Recently, i felt a large amount of demonic and dare i say, divine power rippled across multiple realities. Now i'm seeing my surprise visitors.

The armored robot is very tall, as tall as me, it is accompany by a group of 60 Krorks. I haven't seen these Krorks after the War in Heaven, i thought they were all dead, the robot surprised me by saying my name.

Isha: Do i know you mister robot? Have we met before?

Lysander: In a way we did, i thought you were dead.

Isha: When the Empress of Mankind came for the Chaos gods, Slaanesh sent me here to protect me.

Lysander: Slaanesh?

Isha: Believe it or not, it was she that set me free, it kind of funny really. During my time as a prisoner, Slaanesh would come and visit, to tease me with harmless flirting that make me blushed like a young maiden. Overtime, she started to change, little by little, we became friend, talking with one another. I admit, i was starting to fall in love with her. I can still remember the day when she sent me here for safety.

Isha's flashback

Isha and Slaanesh were standing next to a purple eldritch portal, one that Slaanesh opened.

Isha: Why can you come with me?!

Slaanesh: If i do, you might get killed by Anathema. I can't let that happen to you!

Isha: *said with tear in her eyes* I don't want to leave you behind!

Slaanesh: *kiss Isha on her lips* I will always love you, my beautiful Sun Star.

Slaanesh then pushed Isha through the portal, Isha fall to the ground when she cross it, the portal close itself. Isha can only weep, as the one Chaos god that she loved, is gone.

Isha's flashback end

Isha: Ever since then, i have been living here on my own, hiding from Malice when he revealed himself to the universe, until he died.

Lysander: *a bit stun* Okay... i did not expect She Who Thirst to fall in love with you.

Isha: *chuckle* Indeed. Recently, i felt a large demonic and divine power rippled across multiple realities, i don't know who it is but they are very powerful.

Lysander: That would be me you felt.

Isha: *confuse* Wait, you're powered with demonic and divine power?

Lysander: *take off his helmet* No ma'am i'm not a robot.

Isha: *blush at Lysander handsome face* Than what are you?

Lysander: *explain to Isha who he is and what have happened while she was hiding*

Isha: *stun*... That is a lot to take in.

Lysander: Yes i know Isha, just take your time.

Flashback end

After Isha processed all the information, she went back with Lysander to meet the Eldar. Once she did, the Eldar, both Primorian and non Primorian, were overjoyed to see their goddess/mother back, alive and healthy. The Great Crusade continue, this time, with a goddess by their side.