Meeting the Empress, Wolves Matriarch and the mistress of the Basilisk Legion

The scene that meet the reader is chaotic, with many ships and people fighting each other, from the ground to the planet orbit the ships are fighting. The planet surface is also chaotic with this world citizens fighting Chaos warbands, along with these warbands are demons that they have summoned. A Slaanesh daemonette get her head blow up, three bloodletter were cut down with a power sword. It's then show the one holding the power sword.

Vladimir Uspensky, Commander of the Winter Fist Legion

???: Commander Vladimir.

Vladimir: *turn his head to the person that call him*

Vladimir: Natasha, good to see you alive comrade.

Natasha: Me too sir.

Yes you read it right reader, that a female space marine, how you may ask. Lysander gene were not just perfect, it also have the ability to allow a woman to become an astarte, increasing the Legion number. Lysander gene also makes him and his children into Primaris Pariah, a combination of psyker/primaris psyker and those with blank or pariah gene. They can have relationship with other psyker without harming them, even marry them. The reason is because Primorian evolve infinitely, they don't know is it because of the STC device that they use to change their planet and moons, making them 20 times and 10 times larger than Jupiter and Terra, respectively. It also make them taller, stronger, faster, smarter than any species but they never let themself get prideful, since that was one of the reasons why the Alderi Empire was destroyed. Their lifespan increase to 20000 years, they will still look live a 25 years old adult,  even when they die, their body and mind will always be in their prime.

Natasha: *blast 2 greater demons with a psykisk blast* Where is our father brother.

Vladimir: In his flagship Primoria's Shield.

Natash looks up at the mentioned ship it's a combination of Supercarrier, Battleship, Dreadnought, it's even bigger than JUPITER by 5 times.

Natasha: I hope he's okay, even if he is a Primarch, he can still be kill.

Vladimir agrees with her, worry about his gene-sire as well. On the Primoria's Shield, Lysander is monitoring everything on his throne like chair, while at the same time, use his power to blast more enemy, reducing the amount of pressure on his force.