One shot of life: Beware the Scary Hitter

Half a year before the Warhawk, the Wolf Queen, Crimson Queen are found

The scene showing Athena and Sylvia playing with Alexander and Alexandra, the twins giggle as Athena tickles their belly.

Athena: Wow! A turn without "Ms. Prissy Pants" trying to butt in! That's a first!

Sylvia: Actually, she's still trying...

Athena: *confuse* What? Since when?

Sylvia: About an hour ago, she's STILL trying to get past Shadow and Mike!

Athena: *remember the two personas that Lysander used to save her and Maggie* You mean the woman who saved me and Amon move like a shadow, the other one is the leader of the troops that save Maggie and her homeworld.

Sylvia: *popping the p* Yep!

Meanwhile

The scene change, showing Shadow, Mike and his group of heavily armed soldiers, standing in front of them is a Custode, she is a part of the small group of Custodians who are protective of the baby Primarchs.

Shadow: *pointing at the Custode and said with an angry voice* You're gotta be CRACKED if you think we're letting you seeing the twins! Leave now before i make you! It's not a request missy!

Custode: COME ON! How many times do i have to say it! I just want to see if they are fine... Also all the backup diapers are gone.

Later

Sylvia: I'm going to get more diapers, it look like that Custode was telling the true. Are you sure you don't want Mike to leave a few dozen guards?

Athena: You're kidding, right? It's naptime, the twins are in the safest place ever. "Prissy Pants" wouldn't dare mess with this. So just relax Sylvia, it's Athena time to shine.

Sylvia: Are you sure we're talking about the same Custode? This is one of the Custode who doesn't know when to quit! Maybe we SHOULD have asked Maggie for the force field generator...

Athena: We're NOT asking the big red nerd for help, i can handle this Custode easily! So just relax Syl, i can handle her. Also, could you buy me some chaaaaps?

After Sylvia left to get some diapers

The Custode from earlier is carefully reaching for the baby twins, she can't believed that Sylvia would let them sleep on Athena. Her fear is not irrational, Athena have a big temper like an exploding volcano. If you want to know what happen next here a note

Cat fight, look at the video above from 1:37 to 1:58

A few hours later

Athena: *touching her index fingers together* I'm so sorry.

Shadow: *holding a giggle twins* Of what? Teaching her a lesson? Please don't be.

Mike and his group: *laughing their heads off*

A group of Custode is trying to pull the Custode from earlier that just got sent into the nose of a statue, courtesy of Athena.

Custode 1: This is so embarrassing!

Custode 2: No kidding.