Chapter 48 Surprise Showing

Yuya and Reisho are now standing in front of the resistance, and Yuya says, "Everyone, today is the day when we finally stop the invasion of Academia."

"Indeed, as there is only one base left, once we take it out, we will make sure that Academia won't be able to come to Heartland for invasion anymore." Reisho says.

This causes everyone to cheer out loud, as they can finally get the victory that they want. After that, they all march towards the final base, and much to their surprise, the Obelisk Force is here.

"Because of how we stop them from time to time, they have been trying to send out their strongest forces to stop us, huh?" Yuya says.

"They are not going to stop us anymore." Yuni says as they all activate their Duel Disks to battle them.

Everyone is participating in this duel, even those who were staying at the Duel Lodge to help the wounded, as they know that once this base is fallen, it will be the end of the invasion in Academia.

"Have you said your farewells?" One of the Obelisk Force members says to them, and the other one says, "You will have no more regrets. You will all become cards." "Done in by us, the Obelisk Force."

"Do you think you are going to scare us with that amount of your forces?" Katrina yells.

"Yeah, you are just going to get defeated." Shun says.

As they split up to battle, Yuya decides to tag with Kurosaki Shun as they are battling three of the members. "Only you two?"

"The two of us are enough to beat the three of you."

"How foolish." The red one says. "It doesn't matter how many of you there are. We will dispose of all Lancers." Green says.

On top of a building, Grace Tyler and Gloria Tyler are watching the duel along with Noro. Gloria says, "Not just us, but you requested the Obelisk Force too?"

"You like to plan for everything, Noroma?" Grace asks.

"My name is Noro Mamoru! Not Noroma!" Noro yells. "Anyway, I didn't request the Obelisk Force. Probably the Professor was just thinking ahead..."

"In case we lost?" Grace asks.

"Well, we lost our base to them." Grace says.

"Wait, Grace. Aren't you frustrated?" Gloria asks.

"Of course I'm frustrated. But we had a fun duel, so who cares?" Grace says. "But against the Obelisk Force, I wonder what Yuya's Entertainment Dueling will show us. I can't wait."

Shun says, "I don't think your Entertainment Dueling is going to work against these guys."

Yuya replies, "Even so, I will keep Dueling in the way that I believe in. Just like my Dad's dueling."

Shun smiles and says, "You Duel the way you want to. I'll duel my own way." Then they both activate their Duel Disks and they activate the Action Field.

"I'll go first!" Yellow says. "I use Magic Card Fusion, I fuse my two Antique Gear Hound Dogs! Mechanical hounds who carry on the ancient spirits, flock together and become one with new power! Fusion Summon! Appear now! Level 5! Antique Gear Double Bite Hound Dog!" (ATK:1000/DEF:1000 LV:5)

After the two-headed dog appears, he says, "I end my turn."

Shun says, "My turn! I summon Raid Raptors - Vanishing Lanius in ATK mode." (ATK:1300/DEF:1600 LV:4)

As the green Lanius-like Monster appears on the field, Shun says, "If this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: I can Special Summon 1 Raid Raptor - Vanishing Lanius from my hand."