Chapter 29 Flames of Fourth

With the help of the Securities and the ones from Synchro Dimension, the Lancers and the Resistance have defeated a lot of Academia members and they finally get to the commander's room.

Once they get inside, they see a man standing there with the Shield Duel Disk that looks like a gun. "I have been waiting for you guys."

"O'Brien?" Johan asks. "You are the commander?"

"What if I am? As a soldier, it is my duty to stop you from moving further." He says as he is pointing the gun at them.

Yuya says, "And I was just wondering when he will appear...not to mention the gun-shaped duel disk..."

Ruka says, "But he looks like he is not under controlled..."

"Which means he is doing this on his own." Rio says. "I can't believe it..."

"O'Brien, why do you do this? Do you know what Akaba Leo has done?" Johan asks.

"I do know about it, but I was born as a soldier. Even though he did do bad things, in my western school, all is about survival, and here is the same." O'Brien says.

"I can't believe it..." Johan says. "You're wrong, O'Brian. There is no need to inflict pain to create Utopia, we believe that there are different ways for doing so."

O'Brien says, "Very well. Then humor me in this duel. If I win, then I am sorry that you are going to become a card. But if you win, I will give you a chance."

Johan says, "Guys, leave this duel to me. I am the only one who can stop him."

"Sure." Yusho says to him. Then Johan and Obrian yell, "Duel!" (Johan:4000)(O'Brian:4000)

O'Brien says, "I'll get the first turn." As he draws a card, he says, "I summon Volcanic Edge." (ATK:1800/DEF:1200 LV:4)

A lizard monster with a lot of metal surrounding it appears, and he says, "I use its effect, I can give up the battle of this monster to give you 500 damage. And since this is the first turn, battle phase is not allowed as well."

Johan braces himself from the Flame impact, and he takes the damage. (Johan:4000-3500) O'Brien says, "I set one card and end my turn."

Johan says, "I am definitely going to have you see the truth. My turn!"

But as he draws a card, O'Brien says, "I use Draw Blast, when my opponent draws a card, I can give you 1000 damage."

Johan is surprised as he gets blasted by the fireball once again. (Johan:3500-2500)

Yuni says, "With those effect damage, I wonder how he will do against Rin..."

Katrina says, "I know what you mean. But he is from the Western Academia, right? Which means that he is also one of the transfer students like Jim and Johan, right?"

"And Amon as well." Yuya says. "I wonder if there is the same story behind all of this..."

Johan says, "I set Scale 1 Gem Maker and Scale 5 Gem Drawer on the Pendulum Scales!"

As two monsters rise to the field, Johan says, "I use Maker's effect, I can add one Gem Beast monster from my deck to my hand. And then I use Drawer's effect to draw two cards."

As he adds three cards in his hand, he says, "With this, I can summon Monsters from Level 2 to Level 4! Pendulum Summon! Come forth! Crystal Beast Emerald Turtle" (ATK:600/DEF:2000 LV:3) Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle (ATK:1400/DEF:800 LV:4) Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat (ATK:1200/DEF:400 LV:3) And then Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (ATK:1600/DEF:1000 LV:4)"