Chapter 21 Ghost Knight and the Sparrow

The next day after staying in Yuya's house, Katrina says, "Oh god...I really missed the nice bed ever since that crazy stuff."

"I know what you mean." Yuni giggles. "But anyway. We have to get back to the Xyz Dimension since we aren't here for a long stay."

Yuya says, "You are right." Then they have some lunch and then they are going to the You Show Duel School to pick Yuzu up. But on the way, Katrina feels someone is touching her butt and then she quickly shows a round kick, startling the others.

"Sister Katrina, what are you doing?" Vivian asks.

"I somehow feel a pervert touching me..." Katrina says, then Cologne says, "But I didn't see anyone."

"What? So all is just my imagination?" Katrina wonders.

Then Hana also feels the same touch and she turns around, "This is strange. I feel it too, but I didn't see anything."

Astral tells Yuni, "Watch out behind." Then Yuni quickly grabs the hand, and then he caught the culprit. "There you are, you pervert."

"Can't blame since you all have nice bodies." Then the person swiftly stands in front of them. "A knight must reveal his name as an honor. And I am Lust, I am one of the Seven Sins."

"The seven sins." The group gasps as they remember Yuni dueling Wrath, then Yuni says, "Are you related to Wrath? Why did you attack us?"

"Simple, I want your bodies so that we can be on our own." Lust says. "And Black Mist sama told us to destroy you so we will do it."

"That Black Mist..." Astral groans. Yuya says, "As long as I am here, you are not going to do that stuff to my sisters."

"Oh? Sakaki Yuya, huh? You are a strong knight, but you are wrong if you think you can stop me."

Then Reisho looks around and then he finds a duel spot. "Yuya, we can't duel on the streets, there is an arena and we can duel there."

Yuya nods as they all go there. Then the two of them prepare their duel disks and yell, "Duel." (Yuya:4000)(Lust:4000)

As the Action Field appears with the cards scattering, Yuya says, "I'll take the first turn. With Scale 3 Antithesis Magician and Scale 8 Synthesis Magician, I set the Pendulum Scale!"

Both magicians rise into the air as Yuya says, "With these, I can summon monsters from LV:4 to 8! Swing, pendulum of the soul! Draw an arc of light across the aether! Pendulum Summon! Appear now! First is Entermate Drumming Kong!(ATK:1600/DEF:900 LV:5 PS:2), and then Dragon with Dual-colored eyes! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:7 PS:4)"

As the two monsters are here, Yuya says, "I'll end my turn for now."

Mark says, "A good start, but now it is going to get worried..."

"It is my turn." Lust says, "I activate the Field Magic: Soul Arena." As the card appears, souls start to spread around and Reisho asks, "What is this..."

Just then, they see a lot of people who are watching the duel saying something like "Kill him." "Show us Blood."

Vivian says, "What the...the audiences...they all become violent..."

"Is this the side effect of the field magic?" Yuni wonders.

"We better satisfy the fans. I summon Tristan, Knight of the Underworld."(ATK:1800/DEF:0 LV:4)

As a ghost knight-like monster appears, Lust says, "And then I special summon Isolde, Belle of the Underworld. It can be special summoned when I have Tristan on the field." (ATK:1000/DEF:0 LV:4)